Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My PIP Story

4 posters

Go down

My PIP Story Empty My PIP Story

Post by Sarahnash1988 2nd June 2012, 11:25 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this group and it seems fab. I had my first lot of implants on the 23rd November 2008 when I was 19 with Dr Riccardo Frati at the Harley Medical Group, I paid £4395..... A few months ago found out I had pips so went to my doctor extremely concerned as im Diabetic and was unsure if this would affect me or not if they had ruptured/leaked. I was told by my GP she was 100% positive they had not ruptured so would not send me for a scan. I wasnt happy with this so instead of wasting money on a scan I booked my replacement surgery with Mr Nick Percival at Cosmetic Surgery Partners, the operation costs me another £2500 and had Nagor implants. On removing the implants my surgeon advised me that actually they were BOTH RUPTURED and would of started leaking very soon. I am so angry with receiving this information. I am 2 days post op and feeling great. I had 390cc PIPS and replaced with 620cc Nagor.

I'm 99% sure though that Nick Percival told me he had never used PIPS but seems according to some people on this forum he used them when he worked for Surgicare???? Can anyone shed any light on this xx
Sarahnash1988
Sarahnash1988
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

My PIP Story Empty Re: My PIP Story

Post by COOKIE 3rd June 2012, 5:00 am

Helllo and welcome to BJSF Sarah My PIP Story 399357 I'm just so sorry you had to find your way here under such circumstances My PIP Story 571992But delighted to read that you are now PIP free! My PIP Story 154564

A few months ago found out I had pips so went to my doctor extremely
concerned as im Diabetic and was unsure if this would affect me or not
if they had ruptured/leaked. I was told by my GP she was 100% positive
they had not ruptured so would not send me for a scan.

That's disgusting Sarah My PIP Story 683465 Unless your GP has Xray eyes there would have been no way possible they could have diagnosed a rupture or not. Did you tell them later of your surgeons findings?

I'm 99% sure though that Nick Percival told me he had never used PIPS
but seems according to some people on this forum he used them when he
worked for Surgicare???? Can anyone shed any light on this xx

If that's what you've read here lovely, then sadly that would have been the case, yes. My PIP Story 1978086825

I doubt any surgeon today would want to associated with this whole PIP scandal as I think a lot of women upon hearing this would run like the wind! And it's not at all surprising to hear of a surgeon disguising the truth to save their reputation. My PIP Story 683465

I'm glad you've found your way way to BJSF Sarah My PIP Story 4239681551 . As you've read, there is lots of information here for women with/or who have PIPs and you're very much among friends who will do their best to get as much information as we can out to you as it gets published babe.

If you have any BA questions in regards to your re-op or general BA concerns Sarah, just fire away in the 'General Breast Augmentation' section of the forum lovely and anything PIP specific will of course go into the 'PIP Support' sweetheart.
And lastly.... enjoy the forum. My PIP Story 154564 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 3rd June 2012, 8:43 am

Hi Sarah,welcome to the forum. Had to jump straight in here and say I had my first ba done with Nick Percival in October 2009.I had those implants replaced 6 weeks ago because they were pips!!! If he said that to you then he fibbed ! I have the proof sitting in a plastic bag in my dining room Hysterical Hysterical I remember him telling me at my consultation how safe they were and came with 10yr warranty against rupture, its almost laughable now. He must have had some idea they were inferior because a week after I had my b a done pips were banned from being used in the UK. He was a nice man and to be fair he did a good job. When the pip scandal came out in Feb I got a letter from him offering to replace them at a charge of course.Surgicare as it was when I had it done went bankrupt and re opened a few hours later as Surgicare Medical and is part of the Hospital Group now. And I had my re do with them.My pips had leaked and are very yellow, even blind Freddy can see they are poor quality. I am so happy mine are out even though it cost me another £3000 (no new windows for me now nope .) Sorry to rant there Hysterical xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 3rd June 2012, 9:25 am

Hello welcome :) Dr Frati did my 1st BA too, also in 2008. My GP said she didn't think my pip's were ruptured, but she did send me for an ultrasound. I also had an MRI which showed no ruptures/leaks. I had them replaced 9 days ago, with The Hospital Group :) my pip's are currently in a plastic bag in my wardrobe! My PIP Story 557141 x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down