Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back from BA yesterday - couple of questions!

+4
MsTeews
nikki tee
natalia
MarieMc85
8 posters

Go down

Back from BA yesterday - couple of questions! Empty Back from BA yesterday - couple of questions!

Post by MarieMc85 20th May 2009, 9:57 am

Hi Girls,

Am back from having my BA yesterday and was remarkably calm after being a nervous wreck the day before!

I had a really good experience and am at home resting now. I'm going to put my story up in a bit as I found that reading others really helped. Have taken piccys but I am completely strapped up with thick micropore tape (Dr Khan's trademark) so there isn't really much to see at the mo but I'll let you know when they are on!

Just a couple of questions:

My paperwork states I had 410 MHP overs. Does MHP mean Mega High Profiles (?!) or Moderate High Profiles (?!)

Also, I started a 34A/32B and brought a 34D, 34DD and 34E with me to the hospital (couldn't find any 32's that weren't underwired) and the support feels okay but it is on the last fastening and the shoulder straps are too big and I can't fasten them any smaller. Does this mean the cup size is too big or that the band size is too big?

Thanks,

Marie

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Back from BA yesterday - couple of questions! Empty Re: Back from BA yesterday - couple of questions!

Post by natalia 20th May 2009, 10:02 am

hi i went with transform and mine said the same it means moderate high profile did u get a booklet saying with implants u had and what size make model ect?

i think mybe the band size mybe a big big and mybe ur not to swollen i was 410 now im 32f/ff and im 5 5 9 stone similar stats
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Back from BA yesterday - couple of questions! Empty Re: Back from BA yesterday - couple of questions!

Post by nikki tee 20th May 2009, 10:35 am

Hi darling, definately moderate high profiles, uhp would be ultra high or
Ehp would be extra high...
And I would say its the band size xxx
nikki tee
nikki tee
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 20th May 2009, 10:45 am

Thanks girls.

I've got a booklet from Allergen saying I had 410 MHP's. I thought it would be Moderate High but just wanted to check!

I'm glad you think it's the band size. Would be disappointed if I had to go down a cup size already!

Will have to send the boyfriend out to get me a 32D and 32DD - that should embarrass him!

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikki tee 20th May 2009, 10:55 am

Lol isn't it so much fun! I love asking my oh to get me embarrasing stuff lol!
Yeh def the band size but it would probably do more harm if it was tight, like
Unnessesary bruising, u just need it to be snug, you will be surprised how quickly
The swelling goes and they drop and sofen, you have a lot of changes to go through so
As long as u have one bra that feels snug there's no need to go crazy buying.
Get lots of rest and congrats :) Try not to obsess about cup size (i have been) I don't
Want to be smaller than a DD but they look good so even if they're a D I will be pleased, I think...
Lol xxx
nikki tee
nikki tee
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 20th May 2009, 11:52 am

If you have the CUI 410 MHP ones they either come as low or high profile (MLP or MHP). I wrote to them to ask what the M stands for as I wanted to know if I had got the moderate ones and its for Microcell (the material they are made of) xx
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 20th May 2009, 11:58 am

Thanks girls.

It says CUI Allergan 410 MHPs. I remember in the consultation that he said I'd have high profiles so was just checking!

I can pinch an inch and a half of extra strap around my shoulders where the straps are too big.
Do you think I should get a 32D or 32DD or will it be ok for the next few days until the swelling goes down a bit and I know what cup size fits me best?

I feel comfy in the bra, I'm just worried I'm not being supported as the shoulder straps are too big?

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 20th May 2009, 1:03 pm

i would say get a 32dd hun or mybe 32e/34e try them on if u can b4 u buy i ended up with 32e after few weeks from marks and spencers their sports bras are so comfatble!!i doubt your go down a size im 32f/ff and had 410 also my shoulder straps were also to big but i kept it on for a few weeks cause of swelling i still find sum bra straps to big now im 32f/ff lol
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 20th May 2009, 3:20 pm

Im glad you mention about the straps being to long. I bought a 34d In prep fro my op and even trying it on with rice boobs the straps seem to long so I might try the 32 D instead- it wasnt an m and s one was it? x
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 20th May 2009, 4:46 pm

Welcome back! Glad all went well, take it easy
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 20th May 2009, 6:04 pm

Welcome back! :) Like the others say, go somewhere where you can try them on - you probably need a smaller band width

A x
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 21st May 2009, 8:56 am

Welcome back, i thought you'd be calmer on the day that usually happens, congrats on your BA glad it went well x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 21st May 2009, 12:04 pm

Hi girls.

Well, last night my incisions felt really painful and I realised that the 34D was far too tight.
I changed into a 34DD that I bought from Asda and it's so comfy. The straps fit me properly too now.

The 34D I had on before was from Primark and it made my nipples stick out and look really weird from the side so I think it mustn't have fit very well!

I feel a lot better today - slept really well last night and haven't had to take any pain killers today, so am going to go out tomorrow and try some bras on.

Will prob get some more cheap ones from Asda tomorrow then wait til next week when they've settled more to buy the expensive ones from M & S.

It's hard to explain but my boobs feel part of me today if that makes sense? The last 2 days they felt stuck on!
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down