Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP just found a form i should have posted!!!

5 posters

Go down

HELP just found a form i should have posted!!! Empty HELP just found a form i should have posted!!!

Post by dizzydi66 5th May 2012, 8:59 pm

I am really panicking, i have been sorting my thing out for my op on Thursday and i've found a hospital inpatient registration form that i should have posted back to them!!!

On the form attached to it, it says that arrangements have beeen made for my op on the 10th, but this form goes to the Inpatient booking department.... what if im not booked in now because i haven't returned this form????

I'm really worried, they took my payment last week but that will be a different dept, what do you think ladies?? xx
dizzydi66
dizzydi66
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

HELP just found a form i should have posted!!! Empty Re: HELP just found a form i should have posted!!!

Post by *Alice* 5th May 2012, 9:03 pm

I say give the clinic/hospital a call and clear it with them! I think they have to be pretty on top of everything and would have called you if something wasn't complete though x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

HELP just found a form i should have posted!!! Empty Re: HELP just found a form i should have posted!!!

Post by COOKIE 5th May 2012, 9:06 pm

I'm sure everything will be just fine lovely HELP just found a form i should have posted!!! 571992but best to give BMI a quick call first thing tuesday morning informing them of your find - They'll work it out hun. Don't worry. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzydi66 5th May 2012, 9:10 pm

God i hope so!!! im going to ring them in the morning as i know the do NHS appointments so there might be someone there with a bit of luck, even though its a bank holiday, thanks ladies xx
dizzydi66
dizzydi66
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th May 2012, 9:11 pm

HELP just found a form i should have posted!!! 184153 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 5th May 2012, 9:35 pm

I doubt it would cause great concern as i'm sure they would have contacted you if they desperately need the form
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzydi66 6th May 2012, 7:58 am

PHEWWWWW it's ok thank god, i've just rang the hospital and explained my problem and the lady said its ok just to take the form with me on the day and that im booked in! Panic over, thanks ladys for your comforting words last night, i'm such a plank!!! xxx
dizzydi66
dizzydi66
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 6th May 2012, 8:03 am

Haha that's good news! Just 4 days to go now Stars X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Oracle 6th May 2012, 9:13 am

Super news! Woooooo - 4 days to go HELP just found a form i should have posted!!! 773440
Oracle
Oracle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th May 2012, 9:53 am

Pleased you found out all's fine, you can relax now and look forward to your special day HELP just found a form i should have posted!!! 154564xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down