Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

surely not a 3rd surgery in a year??????

+2
Kat4
surfgirl
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

surely not a 3rd surgery in a year?????? - Page 2 Empty Re: surely not a 3rd surgery in a year??????

Post by surfgirl 3rd October 2012, 7:02 pm

I don't think I would have uplift. I was told I should be straightforward so this is all a bit of a nightmare I hadnt anticipated.

My left implant is further towards the middle than my right. I am considering asking him to move it over a little to match the other, I don't think it will help the additional skin situation but I've manipulated myself, as you do lol, and it does appear to help the appearance of a fold. At the moment there isn't one and scarring is visible if I was in a change room situation....which I am, several times a week.

You had uplift, how are you scars? would it be odd to have just one done? my right boob is perfection!!!

What do you think?
surfgirl
surfgirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

surely not a 3rd surgery in a year?????? - Page 2 Empty Re: surely not a 3rd surgery in a year??????

Post by COOKIE 3rd October 2012, 7:20 pm

I'm currently waiting on scar revision right now, but I was unlucky and infection affected how some of my scars look.

The unaffected scars are great though. The vertical (aerola to breast base) is almost invisible!

I do understand your concerns though.

You're a newbie here right now and not many women share pics with newbies here lovely, but it doesn't take long as you get more involved on the forum to become active. Then the girls will be happy to share uplift pictures with you. I think you'll be surprised by the results though.

I wouldn't rush into making any decisions. Take your time, maybe see another surgeon for a second opinion. If you go to one of the large commercial clinics the consultation would be free and see what their opinion might be. Research uplifts and look at the results and then when you're fully armed with all your facts hun go back and see Mr Davison again and maybe have a more in depth talk about what can be done to improve the results for you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by surfgirl 3rd October 2012, 10:28 pm

Thanks cookie. Don't get much time to come on here with 2 small children etc. I keep meaning to find out how to put my pics up to get opinion. Maybe I'll try do it this week. Tempted to go to transform and see consultant for 2nd opinion. I went there before mr Davison.

When are you not a newbie? Is it number of posts? I've been active for over a year?
surfgirl
surfgirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd October 2012, 10:44 pm

Being an active member isn't about the length of time you've been a member on the forum sweetheart, it's about the time you put in as a member. Both allowing people to get to know you and you them as you post alongside one another.

I'm sure given the very personal and sensitive nature of women's pics you can understand the majority wanting to get to know those they share with first cant you lovely.

If you'd like to get an opinion from showing your pics surfgirl, the girls here use a picture hosting website called 'PictureTrail' after uploading your pictures be sure to password protect them and then choose who you'd like to share with on your 'Picture Status' which is in your profile here. Then just post asking for opinions, PMing only those you choose to share with, your password so they can gain access to your pictures. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 4th October 2012, 9:23 am

aww surfgirl am sorry to see your post. I hope you get to see someone who can help. Sorry if Im being dim but has your surgeon said he wont/cant help you further or have you lost trust in him? just wondering why he gave you his notes?

Its hard to find the time to be on here a lot in order to get to see others pics for reassurance isnt it. Ive got four kids, I used to be on a lot more - when I was actually going through the op proper - but I dont get as much chance to come on now as Id like. There are other places you can get to see pics on the net of scar healing etc - I looked at lots of places on google xx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by surfgirl 5th October 2012, 6:45 pm

Thanks Cookie, I'm not too worried about seeing other people's photos, ive never asked, just didn't understand how it all worked. I've just re contacted transform to try and get a second opinion. Mr Davison has been good. Said he will do uplift if I want to. If he'd have noticed the difference before surgery I'd have probably had uplift in the first place. I'm not happy with scarring, and that left implant is further towards middle of chest than right.

I really don't think he appreciates how distressing it is for me. I am going to have a go at uploading a pic of them as you suggested. I'm not the most technically minded person.

Kat, I've been surfing sites for pics, I think I have mild double bubble, and actually uplift scars I've seen are better than I thought xx

Thanks for support everyone, don't know what I'd do without you lovely ladies
surfgirl
surfgirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th October 2012, 7:59 pm

Hug it's good Mr Davison has agreed to do the surgery if that's what you want. But I do understand that you have preferred having the opportunity to have made this decision before entering into surgery in the first place... Do you think it would have altered your decision had you known?

Hope the consultation at Transform goes well for you hun and please do keep us updated wont you.

We'll be here for you all the way group hug xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2