Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i have just started up a picture trail.

4 posters

Go down

i have just started up a picture trail. Empty i have just started up a picture trail.

Post by jadeBA 21st April 2012, 9:49 pm

Hey ladies.
I hope everyone is well.

I have just started up a picture trail iv added a few pictures on there
They are only PreOp. so nothing exciting but i suppose it gives you something to compare too.?
let me know if you want my details.

I havent been on here very much as iv been really busy
BUT iv had the most amazing few weeks on the count down till surgery..
:D.. Iv been wedding dress shopping and FOUND THE ONE i will be waring on my big day. so i had to buy it. now its all mine and its just being made. i couldnt resist a nice pair of KG london' to go underneeth so i purchased them today as well.
yes an expensive year for me. all well worth it tho.

well 7days to go and getting waves of excitement/nervousness everytime i think about it.

Just wondering am i capable of staying on my own after the op.
Long storey short . my james is a diver and works away for months at a time and currently isnt here.
So do you think its ok to cope alone after?Xx

jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

i have just started up a picture trail. Empty Re: i have just started up a picture trail.

Post by *Alice* 21st April 2012, 9:55 pm

I didn't realise you were getting married how long until the big day? :D from what I,ve read I'd say stock up on ready prepared meals and have everything you may need within reaching distance so you aren't going to have to do any stretching/lifting or cooking :) x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

i have just started up a picture trail. Empty Re: i have just started up a picture trail.

Post by jadeBA 21st April 2012, 10:01 pm

yes i amm. :D
The big day is booked for 26thNovemeber BUT its not your usual wedding we are getting hitched Running away to the maldieves and when we are home tell everyone WE DID IT. then arrange a big party. :D Thinkin of bringing it forward tho to as soon as july .. so iv made sure my dress is ready for the 18/07
I want it that way as i want our money spending on nice things (boobies, Cars, ect) and nice Places (honeymoon) rather then blowing 10k on a big wedding day where its all just stressful.
iv put pics on the picture trail of my dress too :)

xx
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 21st April 2012, 10:06 pm

That's such a good idea and much more fun than a stressful wedding day in rainy England!!! You need to post a pic of your dress as soon as its ready!:) x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Chynna-doll 21st April 2012, 10:33 pm

Could i see please? I could have managed on my own and to be honest it was poss easier during day when daughter (15) and hubby were both at work and school as i found my body told me what i could and couldnt do instead of having my hubby n daughter nagging when you attempt to do something you know you can do but they think you shouldnt...... If you can follow me lol
Wow double excitement for you, wedding bells and booby bells a ringing! Lol would love to see your dress. X congrats
Chynna-doll
Chynna-doll
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by Chynna-doll 21st April 2012, 10:41 pm

Ps you will find that some things you cant do so make sure you ask on here for everything youl be unable to manage n maybe make a checklist ie moving EVERYTHING you might need to a lower level, i tried reaching for a tin of beans from cupboard and failed! Lol its the 'simple' things like that that you dont think about, are your spare loo rolls at low level, the silly things you dont think about, but youl remember to move brew things for def!!.... and Ironing.... I ironed the important things for the first week post ba thinking id b ok after a week to manage some but i couldnt do any the second week and then the third week i only managed a couple of things before i was worn out. Things take soooo much longer to do and double the effort.
Chynna-doll
Chynna-doll
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeBA 21st April 2012, 10:57 pm

wow that seems crazy 3 weeks? :O
i have only boked a week off work and i was hoping to drive after that?
i knw ha defo the brew bags are at arms length but i was a little worried `about being able to pour the kettle ? is that going to be possible?

iv spent most of this weekend spring cleanin so i know that the 'big jobs' like under sofas and major spring cleaning is done. also ironing will be done too :)

thanku xxx
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cattyross 22nd April 2012, 9:48 am

Hey Hun I had 445 overs but I also had a rhinoplasty and a cold virus at the same time (unlucky huh). But I must say I needed help with washing my hair on the first day post op and getting food but after that the boobs haven't been a problem at all. I guess it's a case of preparing your dinners ect beforehand to make life easy a poss. Also I drove after 10 days but could have much sooner if I hadn't been ill too.

Congrats on your wedding! It's the kind of wedding I would go for if my OH would propose lol
Xxx
Cattyross
Cattyross
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down