Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flaky skin

+2
Beej
roxanne
6 posters

Go down

Flaky skin Empty Flaky skin

Post by roxanne 20th April 2012, 10:53 pm

I've noticed my skin has gone super flaky, it's yucky, it's like body dandruff, yuck Flaky skin 588945
I used to have a routine of regularly exfoliating and moisturising, and have gotten out of the habit in the past three weeks since having my op for a variety of reasons. Anyone else have this?

As if not exercising for six weeks ins't enough, I've got another three weeks with no exercise, my bum is jiggling Rolling Eyes

On the bright side my boobs look great Flaky skin 773440

But this second it feels like I'll have lovely boobs with a flabby body and flaky skin Flaky skin 267328
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Flaky skin Empty Re: Flaky skin

Post by Beej 21st April 2012, 12:42 am

Obviuosly I'm no expert!!!! I believe this is your immune system kicking in!!!!! Foreign body!!! Xxxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 360

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd April 2012, 10:22 am

As your swelling subsides, the skin does flake.... Just keep your breasts well moisturised hun, but never get any moisturiser near the incision scar to avoid infection. The flaking will soon disappear. Flaky skin 184153 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat007 22nd April 2012, 10:57 am

Hi Roxanne, I am still suffering off and on with the flaky skin, yeah it's gross but totally normal. Avoid black bra's if you can because it just makes it look even worse! x
Cat007
Cat007
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd April 2012, 11:10 am

It's a good sign that your skin is stretching and renewing itself, it could mean that you could fluff and maybe drop more. Keep your skin moisturised and it will subside soon.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 22nd April 2012, 1:36 pm

Yes hun I had this & its totally normal after your op, mine were like this for about a week just use a non-greasy moisturiser over them, just keep it away from your incision scar.xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 23rd April 2012, 11:08 am

It's not confined to my breasts though. Now that I'm showering, exfoliating and moisturising regularly again I hope it settles. I haven't started to moisturise the breast area yet, with scars along crease and nipples I find it bothersome, but will start to moisturise around these. I have to wear steri strips for three months, guess it'll make it easy to avoid incisions, and they'll be all closed up soon anyhow. What was I thinking buying my Macom in black? I really didn't think that one through when I ordered it, should have bought it in nude instead. I wear it every night to bed, I wouldn't wanna sleep in anything else.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down