Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back...

+3
Loobs
COOKIE
jay1983
7 posters

Go down

I'm back... Empty I'm back...

Post by jay1983 11th April 2012, 7:40 pm

Had my third BA yesterday. It was my second re-op. Been in pain and quite spaced out but pretty sure the results will be worth it. Had to drop from 460cc down to 380cc and have a full anchor uplift. Looking very pert. I lost quite a bit of blood and had to get them redressed.

Good luck to everyone recovering and also everyone about to have their op. xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

I'm back... Empty Re: I'm back...

Post by COOKIE 11th April 2012, 7:43 pm

Good to have you back with us Jay and congrats on the new pert boobs!

I too lost quite a bit of blood after my lift Jay... you'll be just fine sweetness... xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 11th April 2012, 8:01 pm

Thanks Cookie. Want to say a big thank you to you...your storey and results made me feel confident in the full uplift. Pleased to be back. xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 11th April 2012, 9:25 pm

Glad it went well Jay, let us know how youre getting on with recovery after the lift. Are you happy that you have dropped a few cc's?

x
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th April 2012, 10:03 pm

jay1983 wrote:Thanks Cookie. Want to say a big thank you to you...your storey and results made me feel confident in the full uplift. Pleased to be back. xxx

Glad I could help darlin' I'm back... 571992 You just rest up now and take care of those luvverly jubberlies. xxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 12th April 2012, 6:12 am

Fingers crossed this will be it for you now if this is your third surgery, bless you!! Happy Healing!! Xx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 12th April 2012, 8:52 am

Thanks everyone. I am a bit sore today...weirdly it seems to be across the incision line underneath. Just chilling today which is difficult as I am always on the go. Was awake at 6.30am to take my tramadol and just had some co-drydamol now. xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 12th April 2012, 9:17 am

Hey Jay yipee Welcome back lovely lady xx

Congrats on your new additions xx Take it easy hun xx

At least you will finally have the result you deserve xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by luluthefirst 14th April 2012, 1:24 pm

Hey Jay. How are you feeling/how did it all go? I've been away for a while so missed loads but I'm really keen to hear how your op went and how your PS was etc etc

Hope you're healing well and, as Nepoly said, Hope this is the last one you need for a looooooonnnnnnnggggg time

:D

xx
luluthefirst
luluthefirst
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 14th April 2012, 6:21 pm

Congratulations Jay, glad everything went well hunni, make sure you take it easy and get lots of rest. xxxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 15th April 2012, 12:47 pm

Hey!

Just an update as not explained much as been wiped out. Thanks for all support and good wishes.

Think it all went well. The day was fine. Had bleeding during the night...the nurses were not brilliant. She came in with her cardi on like I had just woke her up! Also the PS never came to check on me after. Now this is the 3rd op I have had with him and he always came to check and explain what had been done. I insisted on another surgeon coming to see me and he says he never visits after now. Just find that odd. Was difficult trying to find out what had been done or even what size implants had been used. I had to wait till they brought the book with certificates in. He had said that he would be taking away extra tissue in my right breast as it was bigger and not had any confirmation that was done. Going to get the nurses at clinic on tues to give me a full talk through on what has happened.

Really feel this op has wiped me out the most. Really tired and not wanting to do very much. Also have had such had constipation. I have had fybrogel and am getting some senna today.

I also went back to weightwatchers yesterday. My leader said she was shocked to see me as she had had an uplift and wouldn't have been out the house. I was expecting to stay the same but had lost 2lbs. I am really feeling positive about my diet and body at the moment. Someone did comment that they looked no different to when I first started...which is completely untrue and stupid so I am not even letting the idiotic comment get to me.

I am slightly concerned as right boob still appears bigger than left. But know to give it time but to make sure my concern is documented in my notes at clinic. I am also still at home with my parents. Due back to London in a week for work and just know I am going to be homesick. I am back the weekend after so not to bad at all.

Having a chill day today. Going for a little walk to shops to buy senna.

xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down