Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what shall i take to hospital with me

4 posters

Go down

what shall i take to hospital with me Empty what shall i take to hospital with me

Post by jade 43 3rd April 2012, 7:58 am

i know its abit soon to start getting my things together but i really dont know what i would need im thinking of going upto a 32c/d so im thinking that i might need to get a dd sports bra if not bigger then get another smaller one for when she sweellling goes down

help would be appritiated

thanks xx
jade 43
jade 43
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

what shall i take to hospital with me Empty Re: what shall i take to hospital with me

Post by Chynna-doll 3rd April 2012, 9:02 am

Hi and what shall i take to hospital with me 536278

Another member close to me - im burnley way! small world lol. when are you going in? do you know where you are going?

It depends if you are staying over/where you are going. I was NHS and only in 12 hours so what things I did take to amuse me I didnt need lol. I was sleeping a lot after op and when I wasnt sleeping my hubby was there for company.

I would recomend a button up top and bras, I was told to take C + D (was aiming for C post op size) the D cos of swelling but when I saw ps later that day he told me to put C on (Boooooo! lol) and now im in B to squash them but think im defo gona be C when they settle etc. Check with where you are going as everywhere/every PS works differently.

I have just posted my story and so have a few other ladies (and pics) and theres a thread somewhere about 'things i wish id known before op' or similar title.

The ladies here are great and will help with any questions, no matter how daft they seem, we have all gone thru the same thoughts/worries/fears and excitment and are here to help. x
Chynna-doll
Chynna-doll
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

what shall i take to hospital with me Empty Re: what shall i take to hospital with me

Post by COOKIE 3rd April 2012, 10:30 am

You might find this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] helpful Jade what shall i take to hospital with me 184153 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Chynna-doll 3rd April 2012, 10:41 am

hahaha thats the one!!
Chynna-doll
Chynna-doll
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd April 2012, 10:46 am

what shall i take to hospital with me 184153 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jade 43 3rd April 2012, 4:43 pm

thank you guys your so helpful!! i know im from blackburn not too far away. im going for my consultation on thursday at 4 in manchester transform clinic but i have pre booked the op for 23rd of april which isnt too far away and im bloody terrified they said to me it will be a over night stay.

where would you say the best place will be to get the sports bras from i really dont want to do anything wrong im asking everyone like a little lost sheep

xx
jade 43
jade 43
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chynna-doll 3rd April 2012, 4:51 pm

I got mine from sports direct bly, lonsdale ones only 7.99 and able to step in them tho I will say for the long run maybe invest in a more expensive one as the elastic underneath on mine digs in a bit (also depends how ong uv got to wear one, im 24/7 for 6wks) and I am going to stick with these as I can put up with it and just 'hang free' a bit each day.

lol Im a tightarse n didnt wona pay £30+ for something im not going to wear longterm as size will change, esp when u need a few due to washing and diff coloured clothes. and if i do need a better one ill get one now iv settled more.

It personal pref but just buy few n take them bak if u dont need them.

x
Chynna-doll
Chynna-doll
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by luluthefirst 3rd April 2012, 5:00 pm

You need high impact ones. Shock absorber are very good and you can get them fairly cheap on ebay. I think a lot of girls wear berlei too (from less bounce .com)

Or yo could get a macom, then you know it'll fit!
luluthefirst
luluthefirst
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by jade 43 3rd April 2012, 5:11 pm

thanks girls im getting on ebay right away, i cant wait too get my new boobs done and dusted. just wana make sure everything is right. plus im going on holiday in june so done want any complications before the holiday as it could ruin the whole thing

xx
jade 43
jade 43
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jade 43 6th April 2012, 10:03 pm

okay so i had my consultation yesterday and i told them i need this doing as soon as possible as im going on holiday in june and they have got me in too meet the surgeon on wednesday and also have my medical and my pre op all in one day (gona be alot to take in) to have my op on the 27th april.

but i am terrified of needles too the point where i struggle so bad i dont even turn up to routine ones at the doctors and ones i need too find out if i am ill etc. so i said to the nurse about my problem and she said dont worry we will give you somme "pre meds" and i will be away with the fairys can anyone tell me if this is actually true and what they are like because i am still abit nervous

xx
jade 43
jade 43
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th April 2012, 11:05 pm

Even though your surgery is planned for the 27th hun, don't be rushed at all Jade, it's far to an important decision not to get this right.

You haven't seen your surgeon yet and you need to be sure this surgeon is the right one for you sweetheart, so if you're not comfortable with this surgeon you're going to see don't be intimidated into continuing, you can still press on and have your pre med, but insist on seeing another surgeon if thats what you want, they want your money/business so they'll give you what you want Jade don't worry about that and I'd personally advise you always book a second consultation with your chosen surgeon before your surgery date too, just to go through your surgery plan again and ensure you're comfortable with everything.

As for the needles, I can honestly say that you'll be made to feel as comfortable and fear free as is possible. The see patients with needle fears all the time lovely and are trained to deal wwith patients just like yourself. The pre-med will relax you and you must ask for when you see your nurse hun - If you don't ask, you wont get... the next thing you know, you're waking to new boobs! lol so don't worry, you'll be well looked after what shall i take to hospital with me 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down