Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 months PO-crackling noise :-/ ???

+3
COOKIE
NurseSophie89
Kat4
7 posters

Go down

5 months PO-crackling noise :-/ ??? Empty 5 months PO-crackling noise :-/ ???

Post by Kat4 30th March 2012, 9:03 pm

Ive looked this up on past posts but can ony find that this crackling noise happens early on - not at 5 and half months post op.

Was very quiet in bedroom - was drying myself after shower and when I moved arm around i heard a small crackling - it didnt hurt and I cant real feel anything much just a hint at a sensation on the inner edge of righty. Stood there rotating arm around and it does it intermitently - just from that side.

Can anyone put my mind at ease over this? Cant surely be trapped air after almost five and a half months can it? So what then? 5 months PO-crackling noise :-/ ??? 267328

Kat. x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

5 months PO-crackling noise :-/ ??? Empty Re: 5 months PO-crackling noise :-/ ???

Post by NurseSophie89 30th March 2012, 11:24 pm

Are you sure it defo came from your boob hun? It could just be a little build up of air, you know how when you bend sometimes your knees click, or your elbows? Its due to air in the joint. But if you're worried, give your GP a call on monday or your PS nurse, it couldnt hurt x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

5 months PO-crackling noise :-/ ??? Empty Re: 5 months PO-crackling noise :-/ ???

Post by COOKIE 31st March 2012, 6:03 am

It may be a spitting stitch hun, sometimes it can feel like a bubble that pops as it releases itself from the skin, these stitches can still be coming out months after surgery and can feel a little tender on the skin for a short while, it's nothing to worry about babe, but as Sophie said, if you're very concerned call your clinic, afterall, that what you paid so much for aftercare for 5 months PO-crackling noise :-/ ??? 184153 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Smallblue 31st March 2012, 3:03 pm

I also hear this sound occasionally if I twist round to reach for something. It doesn't hurt though so I've not worried about it. Sounds like you're not alone on this one! x
Smallblue
Smallblue
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 31st March 2012, 7:53 pm

Thanks for your replies.

Sophie its definately from the boob - I do creak from other places ... shoulder/elbow/ knees etc but this crackling (small squelch and even a little squeek 5 months PO-crackling noise :-/ ??? 77873 before) is definatey coming from right boob.

DF and I have stood there listening so I know its not just me imagining it.

Cookie - it happens over and over in the same place - could this still be a stitch problem?

Smallblue - thanks for that ... you being at 3m1w4d and it happens occasionally with you makes me feel a bit better that its not just me.

I cant help but worry at the slightest thing cos of having had to have the re-op.

Going to see PS on Tuesday for checkup so will ask then ... just wanted to ask you lovely ladies first so I dont make it into something to worry myself about in the next few days.

xx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 31st March 2012, 8:25 pm

Strange one this, defo bring up with your PS babe, just to put your mind at ease. xx
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st April 2012, 8:40 am

Cookie - it happens over and over in the same place - could this still be a stitch problem?

I doubt it very much sweetness.

I cant help but worry at the slightest thing cos of having had to have the re-op.

I absolutely, wholeheartedly understand the worry after having a re-op hun, I think once having to have a re-op it makes you even more paranoid than before, well it has for me anyway lol. I'm VERY aware of my breasts now, which is a same as I don't quite get to enjoy them quite as much as I did the first time, I'm always looking in the mirror for changes and any aches or raised lymph nodes and my heart shouts "here we go again" then I have to let the head kick in, calm down and think about whether or not I should get checked out. 9 times outta ten I have to laugh at myself, but there's always that one time I just 'know' something isn't right. Its a hard one and I do empathise lovely.

[/quote]Going
to see PS on Tuesday for checkup so will ask then ... just wanted to
ask you lovely ladies first so I dont make it into something to worry
myself about in the next few days.

xx[/quote]

That's good, hope everything works out babe and do let us know how you get on. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 1st April 2012, 9:53 pm

Thanks again ... will let you know when ive been on Tuesday. Am hoping he'll say its something and nothing. Im not scared really, not like when I knew there was a prob that needed the re-op - that was painfully obvious there was something wrong.

This is just weird - I hope - I have that niggling voice in the back of my mind - telling me that it shouldnt be happening - like I said I do worry a bit much. I understand what you said about trying to listen to your head instead of your heart.

Im more nervous about talking over the tum results really - gawd I need to buy myself a backbone! x

xx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 13th April 2012, 10:34 am

Just realised I hadnt updated on this .....

I spoke to my PS about it when at the checkup - and tried to show him what I meant - typically it hardly crackled! but enough that he heard it. He says its nothing to worry about and that its likely caused by the textured surface of the implant moving over my own flesh. I said surely the implant should be fixed into place by now and he said that when they drop it can cause this.

Main thing is tho he said its nothing to worry about and definately not a sign that something is wrong, or going wrong. I made him repeat this to me, as did DH. So alls well.

with there being 104 people that read this post I thought Id let on what he said - sorry it took me a while. 5 months PO-crackling noise :-/ ??? 571992
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th April 2012, 10:41 am

Thanks for the update Kat. So pleased all is well and you can relax and enjoy your new boobs now without any worry. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 13th April 2012, 2:05 pm

Glad everything is fine for you Kat!!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by Oracle 13th April 2012, 4:16 pm

Good to hear that everything is ok x
Oracle
Oracle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Smallblue 14th April 2012, 12:19 pm

Thanks Kat for updating us. Glad to hear its all normal. I haven't heard the noise from my own boobs for a while so it all seems fine. Hope you're keeping well x
Smallblue
Smallblue
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 14th April 2012, 12:55 pm

Fab news!! Glad all is well!! Xxx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down