Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

breast reduction w/Mr Khan/Mr Chantarsak? anyone?

2 posters

Go down

breast reduction w/Mr Khan/Mr Chantarsak? anyone? Empty breast reduction w/Mr Khan/Mr Chantarsak? anyone?

Post by Marcie85 24th March 2012, 9:04 pm

Hi girls,

Anyone had a breast reduction with either Mr Khan or Mr Chantarsak from Transform., Cant seem to find much info about peoples experiences with them! Need to make a decision super soon to fit my procedure in the Easter Break! Soon I know!

Any help will be greatly received! xxx Stars
Marcie85
Marcie85
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

breast reduction w/Mr Khan/Mr Chantarsak? anyone? Empty Re: breast reduction w/Mr Khan/Mr Chantarsak? anyone?

Post by kay 25th March 2012, 10:51 am

Hey Hun xx

I posted on your other thread xx

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is my experience with Khan xx Not good I'm afraid xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

breast reduction w/Mr Khan/Mr Chantarsak? anyone? Empty Re: breast reduction w/Mr Khan/Mr Chantarsak? anyone?

Post by Marcie85 25th March 2012, 3:23 pm

HI hun, thanks so much for replying! There doesn't seem to be many women on here who have had a reduction it seems?!? I could be seriously dim and not figuring out properly! :doh:
Did you have him for your original uplift? What was wrong with what he did? The scaring or just the over work was not good1?
Sorry for all the questions? xxxx
Marcie85
Marcie85
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 25th March 2012, 3:53 pm

Everything was wrong xx Shape, size, scars....the lot xx

The man should never be allowed to operate xx

Worst thing though is it looks like he has operated on me with a knife and fork xx which is probably going to be the most important point for you x

The whole experience with him was a nightmare and he got everything wrong.............I had him for the original lift and stupidly agreed to let him try to put things right a second time..... ended up having to see a reconstruction surgeon to just make me look normal xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcie85 25th March 2012, 6:55 pm

oh lord! Sounds epic!

I've just replied to the other thread, but thanks so much for your honesty, I will not be letting him anywhere near my boobies!! ;)

Judging by your pic your boobs look great though hun xxxx
Marcie85
Marcie85
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down