Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buzzing/vibrating feeling in my boob ?

+3
Nepoly
mistyhoney
Trisha.28
7 posters

Go down

Buzzing/vibrating feeling in my boob ?  Empty Buzzing/vibrating feeling in my boob ?

Post by Trisha.28 23rd March 2012, 8:45 pm

Since this morning I've been getting the odd buzzing/vibrating sensation in my right boob! at first I thought it was my phone in my back pocket so I started to pat my self down to realise it wasn't my phone it was my boob lol has anyone else had this feeling ??
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Buzzing/vibrating feeling in my boob ?  Empty Re: Buzzing/vibrating feeling in my boob ?

Post by mistyhoney 23rd March 2012, 10:15 pm

lol yes i had it! lasted on and off for a wee while it just made me giggle when it happened, i too thought it was my phone going off lol! xx
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Buzzing/vibrating feeling in my boob ?  Empty Re: Buzzing/vibrating feeling in my boob ?

Post by Trisha.28 23rd March 2012, 10:26 pm

Lol the second time it happened I was in tesco and I just grabbed my boob lol I got 1 or 2 funny looks lol
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 23rd March 2012, 10:48 pm

Haha!! You dafties!!! I've had it too but didn't think it was my phone....cos I dont normally keep it in my bra..... ?? My boobs are now ridiculously itchy!!! Xx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 23rd March 2012, 11:06 pm

Lol I don't keep my phone in my bra eaither but I got a little confused lol I blame it on the anaesthetic lol nepoly I just said to my hubby that under my boobs are itchy !!! WoW how fast do these things keep changing lol
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by suzi73 24th March 2012, 8:35 am

lol i had that in both boobs for a while very odd feeling! Also itched like made!
suzi73
suzi73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 562

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 24th March 2012, 9:14 am

Oh goodness, I've got all of this to look forward to lol x
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 734

Back to top Go down

Post by suzi73 24th March 2012, 9:32 am

lol hlt67 just remember it will all be worth it in the end dance
not long now :thumbs:

suzi73
suzi73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 562

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 24th March 2012, 10:37 am

Suzi73 I also am a little itchy on the side boob area! I still can't belive I've actually gone and got my self big boobs lol YAAAAY for MEEE lol
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 24th March 2012, 3:39 pm

suzi73 - I hate waiting for anything and Thursday can't come quick enough. My nerves kicked in a little last night and couldn't get off the toilet for an hour lol. My stomach just turned. Tmi I know. I feel fine today. I'm starting to pack to make sure I've not forgotten anything. I little early I know but if I have forgotten something I've time to go get it xx
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 734

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 24th March 2012, 5:41 pm

I didnt have the buzzy thing but underneath they itched like hell !!!,it went once i had the dressings taken off the scars !!!x
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 25th March 2012, 9:09 am

My righty is still buzzing a little bit and I've also had 1 or 2 little popping noises ,,,,, I feel like a piece of vibrating bubble wrap lol still can't belive how well I feel I'm gonna try driving tomorrow !!!
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 25th March 2012, 7:59 pm

Dont you be over doing it trisha !!!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 25th March 2012, 8:39 pm

Hiya sparkyleeds xx I know I can't over do it but driving is a must becous I'm gonna need to get the kids to and from school my husband is going away on Tuesday for a week so I need to start driving again wished i never tho I'm quiet enjoying being driven around everywhere by my hubby lol
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by luluthefirst 26th March 2012, 7:16 am

Teehee, last night i was laid/sat in bed feeling my boobs and I said 'was that my belly or my boob' cos there was gurgly belly noise. OH was like 'it wouldn't be your boob would it?' as if i was daft. Then I pressed my boob again and it went 'squelchh squelch squelch'!! He told me to stop playing with them!!

xx
luluthefirst
luluthefirst
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 26th March 2012, 12:45 pm

Hahaha I did the same thing hubby said was that my belly or your boobs lol something to laugh over in a few years to come!! Gurgling rumbling squelching buzzing boobs lol not sure it will make a good story to tell the grand kids tho lol xxxxxxxxx
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down