Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

moderate/medium profile..

5 posters

Go down

moderate/medium profile.. Empty moderate/medium profile..

Post by chellemybelle 13th March 2012, 8:29 pm

Hi girls, Ive had revision for bottoming out on sat, my surgeon has changed my implants to high profile to mod, not that was this discussed, only implant size. Its quite a change from high profile, I feel a bit flat chested and they look too wide for my chest sad smile
Am I being a bit too impatient?! What will the outcome be once the settle and fluff, etc? They look like they'l never be able to make a cleavage! I had 410 hp overs, I now have 390 mod overs, my bra size has now changed, any of you ladies on here have moderate profile? Could you tell me a bit about how they look, are they supposed to look more natural, etc. thanks
chellemybelle
chellemybelle
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

moderate/medium profile.. Empty Re: moderate/medium profile..

Post by Sue Scrivs 13th March 2012, 9:48 pm

chellemybelle

misf1 posted a great post with pictures showing the differences between the profile types. Look through her posts to see it. From what I recall the mods are wider than the hps so I suppose they would be less likely to bottom out again as they will sit wider in the revised pocket? Just a guess.

Anyway I also thought I would never be able to make a cleavage when I was newly post-op moderate/medium profile.. 683465 . Now I'm just over 6 weeks post op and can, so try not to worry so early hun. Rest as much as you can.

x
Sue Scrivs
Sue Scrivs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by chellemybelle 13th March 2012, 10:18 pm

Hi Sue Scrivs, Thankyou, and I'll have a look for misf1's post, just wondered what they'd look like further down the line, they seem nowt like what I had before!!
chellemybelle
chellemybelle
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 13th March 2012, 10:21 pm

They wont be like you had before if they are mods, did you have the CUI? if so are your implants called MHP's if so these are still high profile implants. If not then I would be complaining.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by chellemybelle 14th March 2012, 1:07 pm

Hi Misf1
I still have CUI's, and have found out theyre NOT mods, theyre low profile!! OMG what do I do about it?
My warranty card says CML, another girl on one of my other posts sent me a link and could see in the Allergan catalogue they are low profile sad smile
Does this normally happen? Im so upset at the mo, Ive gotten my daughters birthday party later today and dont even want to go cos people will be looking at me and they do look really different than before, I dont want to even talk about it to the people who knew I was going back in.
I just feel like I did before I had my augmentation, I just look like when I used to wear padded bras xx
chellemybelle
chellemybelle
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 14th March 2012, 1:19 pm

If your warranty card says C-CML-390 (taken from your other post) then you need to be on the phone doing some serious complaining........
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by chellemybelle 14th March 2012, 1:39 pm

Hi Aurora,
Can I complain though? Before i went into theatre my surgeon had drawn on me, and showed me where the new insicions would be, and how much skin needed to be cut away, he just suggested that I coud have a smaller implant put in if I'd liked, especially if it would be too tight once the incisions would have been sewn back up again, I'd said I wasnt aware that I could, and said I was quite used to what I had, and IF he really needed to, to go down to the next size, which would've been 380. NO mention of profile was made, but you would have thought he was talking about the same profile that I had before, as he was assuring me that I would probably go down 1/2 a cup size, no more. At the moment I'm in c cup sports bras, and before I was a d cup. He just said the next day it was too tight and put a lower profile in, but NOT low!! I dont even know what to say if I ring!
I had a courtesy call from the nurse on Monday, I explained it to her what had happened, and they cant comment on anything, or say anything on the surgeons behalf, and just said 'its that 3 month journey again' and I'll have to see how they progress, they're just covering their backs. I just feel like they'll make me feel like I ought to be so lucky they've re opped for free, and to sod off, as at the end of the day I chose to go ahead (not like I could leave them as they were before anyway) dont know what to do now..... hissy
chellemybelle
chellemybelle
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 14th March 2012, 1:53 pm

I thought you said that he said he had used moderates? If he did then he has lied. Plus you are not happy, therefore you need to let them know that
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 14th March 2012, 1:57 pm

I thought you said that he said he had used moderates? If he did then he has lied. Plus you are not happy, therefore you need to let them know that
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 14th March 2012, 4:23 pm

There will be a big difference in projection between low and high profile, and to be perfectly honest, they probably aren't going to change much from what they are now. I would start making your complaints now. You may have to wait 3 months until you have another op. But I would get it all in writting now.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by red 14th March 2012, 7:07 pm

Hiya I agree totaly with Misf1 comments. I had low profiles(didnt even realise there was different profiles until I found this forum after my first ba) From day 1 I knew they looked very wrong- looked like pec implants and not boobs. To cut a long story short I had a re-op with another surgeon and have now got extra high profiles and couldn't be happier. They really will not project anymore than what they are now-mine just looked very wide and flat and I was so unhappy. I would put your complaint in as soon as possible. I hope you can get sorted because I know how you must be feeling.
red
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down