Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring/summer vs aw/wt infections,healing etc.....

5 posters

Go down

Spring/summer vs aw/wt infections,healing etc..... Empty Spring/summer vs aw/wt infections,healing etc.....

Post by Beej 5th March 2012, 9:44 pm

I know the healing process is different for everyone, I'm thinking of having my ba in the next month or 2 and was worried about the healing times etc... For infection purposes as it's march now say I don't have it until may its getting closer to the summer and with the heat, sweating etc... Was wandering if it's not a good idea to go for it until after summer. What are your thoughts, sorry if it's a stupid question but just something that come up in a discussion amongst friends. Any input would be much appreciated. Cheers
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 360

Back to top Go down

Spring/summer vs aw/wt infections,healing etc..... Empty Re: Spring/summer vs aw/wt infections,healing etc.....

Post by sparkyleeds 5th March 2012, 9:55 pm

Hi ,i just think if its done in the winter months you can hide the sports bras in a big jumper!!!!I dont know if it would make a difference what time you had it done for infections !!!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Spring/summer vs aw/wt infections,healing etc..... Empty Re: Spring/summer vs aw/wt infections,healing etc.....

Post by Beej 5th March 2012, 10:12 pm

Thanks for your reply, just a friends mother who had hers done about 10 years ago said that in the heat etc.... Infection risk may be higher... Just a thought that's all, people worrying me for no reason... Again.... Yeah the hiding of sports bras makes much more sense ahahaha thanks for your input. Xxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nat4andy 5th March 2012, 10:33 pm

I'm rerly pleased I had mine in Feb as the big jumpers are a life saver with the bra I gotta wear. I still sweat quite a lot in this bra so dunno if it would make much difference if it was summer time. Xxx
nat4andy
nat4andy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 564

Back to top Go down

Post by louise1988 5th March 2012, 10:46 pm

oh i hope it doesnt make a difference as im having mine done in May! i havnt thought about that until you just said......... i think il take the chance though as im not waiting any longer lol! xx
louise1988
louise1988
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 5th March 2012, 11:22 pm

Sorry if I made you worry, I don't think I can wait either, like nat4andy said, you sweat in the winter anyways don't you. Where are you having yours done? And by whom? I've not actually booked anything yet however gonna cross my fingers and hope I can get them in the next 2 months if credit card allows me to lol xxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 5th March 2012, 11:35 pm

I had mine done in may, and it was a heatwave. No infections. I would think that the infection rate was the same. As it's not sweat that will give you an infection, it's bacteria on the skin which is present all through the year.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by louise1988 5th March 2012, 11:54 pm

oh no its ok! :) iv not booked either but my mum is payin for them for me for my 24th birthday which is end of May! I have had my consultation though and have chose my surgeon etc. Just a matter of booking! Im going with BMI Ridgeway Hospital and having Mr Johnson. He is brilliant! I have been offered 320cc overs :) have u got anywhere in mind at all? do you know what size u would like etc?? xxx
louise1988
louise1988
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 6th March 2012, 12:01 am

Your mums a star, bless. I'm planning on going with mybreast London, not sure on which surgeon yet, and not sure on overs or unders ,round or anatomically but I'm sure I'm going to need an uplift/ nipple lift as I have no fullness on lower part ( under the nipple) I'm a 32 b at the moment only just though as they are getting smaller!!!!! Grrrr. Hoping to end up around a d-dd cup. So what size you think you will end up? Are you having rounds? Xxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louise1988 6th March 2012, 11:02 am

i am hoping to end up the same d-dd. I am a 34A-small B at the moment. Hoping to be d-dd after :) my surgeon said if you can get away with having overs then its best look wise as you get better cleavage and you dont lose any volume from it being behind the muscle. Bonus that it dont hurt as much either! :) Im still slightly unsure of whether i am having round or anatomical. When i was in my consultation i decided on anatomical as i want a natural look and had it in my head that the round make you look like you have to footballs stuck to you. But since seeing all the girls with round ones on here (which are also more popular choice) i think sooo different. The round look just as natural as the anatomical once they have 'dropped', but just with more fullness which is what i want! So im swaying more towards round now :) well i hope ur consultation goes ok! let me know how you get on! I also went to transform and see Barbara Lutz. She was horrible and really rude! Jus a bit of info incase you go transform and u have her, i thought id save you the trip ha! xxx
louise1988
louise1988
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 6th March 2012, 11:59 am

I wanted as natural looking as possible, anatomical was gonna be my first choice but yet there's another issue if they turn so would rather not take that risk!! I just hope i have enough upper tissue for overs .I know what you mean by the other girls and there rounds they look amazing. I just dont want the Victoria Beckham look lol!!! The whole process is scary isn't it it's took nearly 10 years for me to get this far I'm 27 so I think I've thought it through enough ahahaha. My problem at the minute is that I deal in antiques plus have dogs/horses etc.... And it's making sure all my commitments can do without me for at least a month or so don't want to be lifting wardrobes and mucking out straight after surgery.And my mum don't drive so I'm her taxi so to speak. Basically life gets in the way. I know whatever happens wether it's in the next few months or just after my birthday in September I will have the boobies I know I deserve. Wish you all the luck poppet. Keep me upto date on your progress xxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down