Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uplift

5 posters

Go down

Uplift Empty Uplift

Post by vicky b 5th March 2012, 11:15 am

Hi all im due to go in for uplift surgery 3oth April but am so worried,any advice ??
vicky b
vicky b
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Uplift Empty Re: Uplift

Post by Loobs 5th March 2012, 7:04 pm

Hi Vicky,

What are you worried about? All of it in general or are there any specifics things that is worrying you?

I think its normal to be nervous, its major surgery after all.

Are you having an implant too?
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by vicky b 5th March 2012, 8:16 pm

No just uplift thankfully.Im more worried about the scars and recovery time after an uplift,My sis had implants,wonder if its same recovery,heard its worse ??
vicky b
vicky b
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 9th March 2012, 7:09 am

I haven't had my op yet, but my mother had a full uplift without implants when I was a child. It's now been over 25 years and they still look amazing. She doesn't have any regrets, one of the best things she's done for herself. The scars fade with time, they are very thin and white, barely visible.

I know it can be scary, but if I don't have an uplift I will not acheive the shape that I want. xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by rache1976 18th March 2012, 1:42 pm

That's great and reasurring to hear about your Mum Roxanne. I am hopefully having an uplift and implants, like you I won't achieve the shape without an uplift xx
rache1976
rache1976
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 18th March 2012, 11:47 pm

Rache hi and welcome Uplift 399357 , I'll be keeping you all updated once I finally get my op.

I could just get away with a nipple lift instead, or large implants, but neither of these would give me what I want. I want a perky look with a modest increase in size, so the other options wouldn't satify the look I'm after. I also feel this option will give me the best long term results. My mom was lucky since she's already got big boobs, so she didn't want implants. If I was a size or two bigger I probably wouldn't bother with implants either. xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rache1976 29th March 2012, 9:52 pm

Great Roxanne, when is your op? x
rache1976
rache1976
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 29th March 2012, 10:42 pm

My op's on Saturday xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th March 2012, 11:29 am

I've had both breast augmentation and then 3 years later I had an uplift babe. I did find the uplift a little more painful but it's absolutely nothing at all for you to worry about, the pain isn't so much that it's unmanageable. You'll be given pain killers by your surgeon and it's good to get a timer to alert you to every four hours to ensure your keeping the pain killers topped up.

I'd advice you look for sports bras that are seamless as the ones with seams across do tend to rub and irritate the new scars.

Keep your breasts as stable as possible throughout the recovery, ensuring they get full support for you to get good results from your scars.

The scars when first revealed can look quite scarey so its very important you're mentally prepared for this, my nurse told me that and when it came time for the reveal I was ready for what I saw and knew they weren't going to stay looking like that.... They tend to heal very quickly, the vertical scar being the quickest, then the horizontal and the nipples taking the longest.

After the healing process you'll be left with scars that are nothing more than silvery lines, so worry not babe, you'll be very proud of your new boobs and so amazed at the difference an uplift makes.... having perky new boobs is fantastic!!!! Uplift 154564
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down