Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flatness

2 posters

Go down

Flatness Empty Flatness

Post by tekarma 8th February 2012, 2:12 pm

Hi guys, not been on for a while so thought i'd update you & try get some info at same time ;-)

I had an uplift with 225cc implants back in april 2011. Straight after the op my left nipple went completely black which was extremely worrying. It took a very long time to return to its normal colour & at one point thought i had an infection & was worried i was gonna lose my nipple.

The vertical scar on my left breast pulled in very tight due to the fact that i do not have hardly any breast tissue or fat surrounding my breasts especially my left. this left the bottom area including the bottom of my areaola looking flat & pulled in.

On December 12th i had a further op to correct the size of my right nipple as it was bigger than left, also the scarring on left was cut away & my left nipple stretched slightly to try correct the flatness.

I'm now 2 months on & the scarring on left is completely fine now + my nipples are of equal size & shape, the only problem is the bottom of my left breast is still flatned. I went back to see my surgeon a few weeks back & he has suggested that i have about 4mls of perlane injected into the area to plump the area.

I wondered if anyone has had any fillers injected into there breast/s?

My surgeon hasnt done it before so i would be a 1st for him but i have asked him before my next appointment to ask his collegues if they have.

I didnt have to pay anything for my revision surgery but if i go ahead with the filler he's gonna charge me for the filler itself & not for his time or the hospitals.

I look forward to hearing from you guys ;-)

x tek x
tekarma
tekarma
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Flatness Empty Re: Flatness

Post by alexandra33 9th February 2012, 1:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hey hunni, check out this post from our user Sweetcarol....is this the same thing you're asking about?

Ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down