Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stitches out!!

+4
debsrich
AmyD
sweetpoison
peggysue
8 posters

Go down

Stitches out!! Empty Stitches out!!

Post by peggysue 28th December 2011, 1:53 pm

Wow my stitches and dressings were removed todayStitches out!! 43418

I couldnt believe it after all the trauma and bruising they are so neat I cant even see the cuts. This is the reason I chose mr chantarasak he may have a crap bedside manner but he has given me an amazing pair of boobies!!Stitches out!! 156694 Im so happy my bruising and swelling should be all gone in 3 weeks.

They look so much bigger without any dressings as well,and now I can bath and shower properlyStitches out!! 43418

Thanks for all your support girls youve been lovely xxxxxxxxStitches out!! 948189
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Stitches out!! Empty Re: Stitches out!!

Post by sweetpoison 28th December 2011, 2:06 pm

go girl!!! Stitches out!! 156694 sooooo happy to hear your happy.... you deserved a pair of beautiful boobs!!! Stitches out!! 773440 enjoy that first shower of yours!!! xxx
sweetpoison
sweetpoison
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 201

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 28th December 2011, 2:22 pm

woohoo yahoo dance fab news you sexy little minx!!!!!!!!! xxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 28th December 2011, 3:12 pm

Ah great news!! Lucky u!! I can't wait to get my bloody tapes removed Friday! I want to see my incisions and want the scabs/glue to come off! Did you have scabs?? Peggy would I be able to take a look at your picturetrail please! What size bra are u in now? xx
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by Smallblue 28th December 2011, 5:20 pm

That's great peggysue. Looking forward to seeing more pics! I can't wait to get these dressings off. I have 1 week to wait. They're not too bad though just a little itchy at times. They feel like they are stuck on with glue! Do your boobs feel more like they belong to you? Mine feel more like my own today. x
Smallblue
Smallblue
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 28th December 2011, 5:26 pm

Yay, its so much better when they are off! My righty is all healed no scabs or nothing and you can barely see a line, my lefty still has a little scab on it and some glue but they are perfect.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by Redhead1 28th December 2011, 5:57 pm

I can't wait to get mine out on Friday. All I want to do is give them a good scratch where the plasters are.
Redhead1
Redhead1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 28th December 2011, 6:36 pm

I have no scabs that I can see.I will take some photos later.

They do feel like they belong to me more so today but then I cant really say that they havent at anypoint.I think I was in so much pain it took everything else away maybe?

Debs I will update my picturetrail in min and send you the details xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy1361 29th December 2011, 10:44 am

So pleased for you PS, you deserve a break. I'm going tomorrow to get checked and dressings removed, bit worried bout how it will look. I have not tried to see any pics yet hun, but could I take a peek at yours as we were done days apart and I have lots of bruising too.

Not sure how to access pics though but going to look into it so I can set myself a trail too xx
Chrissy1361
Chrissy1361
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy1361 29th December 2011, 10:48 am

Smallblue wrote:That's great peggysue. Looking forward to seeing more pics! I can't wait to get these dressings off. I have 1 week to wait. They're not too bad though just a little itchy at times. They feel like they are stuck on with glue! Do your boobs feel more like they belong to you? Mine feel more like my own today. x

Hey Small, how you healing hun? Avatar looks great. Have you had disolvable (sure that's not spelt right lol) stitches? xx
Chrissy1361
Chrissy1361
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Smallblue 29th December 2011, 11:00 am

Hey Chrissy, you sound like you're healing well, your av looks great! Bet you cant wait to get the dressings removed, i know i am. Had to take that pink bra off as it was giving me problems. I'm unsure if my stitches are dissolvable or not. I'm hoping so. A bit worried how the incisions will look. My dressing are very small and neat so here's hoping what's underneath is the same. x
Smallblue
Smallblue
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by Redhead1 29th December 2011, 11:18 am

I am having mine out tomorrow and I am worried that I am going to have a gaping wound instead of nice neat line. But I slept really well last night so I am feeling very positive for tomorrow. I think the stitches are the only big thing left after all the months of worrying! x
Redhead1
Redhead1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 29th December 2011, 12:19 pm

Having the stitches out for me was fine no pain whatsoever! ust a little sore where my bra was rubbing yesterday. But now I have the same bra as you redhead...... p[erfect in every way xx chrissy I inboxed you my picture trail name and password xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down