Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booked to see surgeon !!

+3
Chrissy1361
momojack
hlt67
7 posters

Go down

Booked to see surgeon !! Empty Booked to see surgeon !!

Post by hlt67 28th December 2011, 10:38 am

Well I've done it. I've booked to see Mr Payne at THG, Dolan Park on 12th January. My appointment to see Mr Clarke @ Transform was on that day too so I will rearrange that appointment for another day.

What questions should I ask him?
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 734

Back to top Go down

Booked to see surgeon !! Empty Re: Booked to see surgeon !!

Post by momojack 28th December 2011, 11:13 am

YAAYY!!!! Booked to see surgeon !! 154564

Well done you! I look forward to hearing the answers to your question because i was going to ask the same thing!! xxx
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 28th December 2011, 11:16 am

lol, I have to write everything down otherwise my mind will go blank when I get there
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy1361 28th December 2011, 11:52 am

Good for you h, I was so excited when I went to mine I didn't even know what to ask. I went with my friend who had hers done with him and said I wanted them to look like hers.
He explained she had unders and hers were 270s, she similar frame to me size 8, however, he explained I had enough skin for overs and suggested I go either 300 - 350 which would help with the saggy nipples, I was borderline for a lift but didn't want my nipples removed.
I was worried that I should have gone for the lift but he was great, upto the point of surgery he called twice to put my mind at rest and suggested the bigger implant of the two.
On the day of surgery he said he had the 350s and chosen a high profile. I trusted his advice and am so glad I did, the change is awesome.
I will post some before and after pics for you when I can work out how to do it.
Chrissy x
Chrissy1361
Chrissy1361
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 28th December 2011, 7:01 pm

Chrissy, I'm like you, I don't want my nipples removed. I keep lifting my boobs to see how they would look lol, so sad !! I'm hoping I've skin enough for overs. How saggy were your nipples if you don't mind me asking? lol. I can't believe I just asked that. This is the only place we can get away with saying it.

Would you say that having a bigger implant would lessen the chance of having a lift? sorry I've no idea and what do you mean when you say high profile? I've been reading a lot over the past two weeks and I'm just confused now.

Ok thanks, let me know when you've pics I can see

Helen x
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 28th December 2011, 8:15 pm

hi hlt67!!! Whoop whoop!! Well done girl!! I've had my nipples removed for my anchor lift and implants, it REALLY isn't as bad as ur imagining. My nipples look nicer now strangely enough, and mr payne is a fantastic surgeon, he will give you good advice on what will be best for you. Good luck hun, let me know how it goes xxxx yipee

ps if he does suggest a lift, DO IT. i'm so pleased with the shape of my boobs from having the lift :thumbs: he was very specific on what would be right for me. He said unders and an anchor lift.... and asked what size i was looking for, maybe take some pictures?? I trusted his judgement. Wait and see what he says, but if ur borderline lift it would be worth doing it now, as a big implant will help short term, but you will need the lift soon after i expect, a lot of girls on here wish they had done it when they were borderline. But trust mr payne, he's fab :thumbs:

xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 28th December 2011, 8:16 pm

Congratulations on booking your consult!

I compiled my list of questions after reading various threads on here. I wrote all my questions down so that I wouldn't forget them.

I have been told I am borderline uplift but my nipples sit high. So although my implants will probably sit a little lower than I expect them to, my nipples will point forward or slightly up but not pointing down. I trust my surgeon when he says that he feels I will be happy with the results without an uplift.

My questions were:
Overs or unders?
Size and profile?
Day or overnight case?
Which day of the week do you operate? (I wanted a specific day)
Recovery time? 1 week off work enough?
How long to have to wear the sports bra?
Best bra for post op? Macom?
How long til I can wear underwired bras?
Type of dressing after theop?
When can I shower?
How long pre/post op no alcohol?
Should I avoid garlic?
Should I take arnica?
Do I have to remove all body piercings? (only applicable if you have piercings)
Can I wear PTFE in piercings instead?
Will I have access to nipples directly after op? (to keep my nipple piercings open as have to take jewellery out)
What is the post-op pain relief?
When can I start exercising again? Upper and lower body?

All the answers to my questions are in my diary but all surgeons are different.

Hope that helps x x x
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 28th December 2011, 8:36 pm

hi Amy, thanks for your advice. I wish I could have seen him before the 12th but that was the first date offered to me. I even postponed my other appointment because I've read so many positive things about him.

When I went to my first consultation with Transform I was told when I see the surgeon take a tight t shirt with me. Is this right?
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 28th December 2011, 8:39 pm

Aurora, thank you, that's a big help. Are you getting nervous yet?
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 28th December 2011, 8:41 pm

i didn't have to do that hun, had to get my knockers out for mr payne obviously lol..... but they have special tops there for you to wear and try implants on with them. it'll be worth the wait hun, can't wait to hear how you get on, i'm excited for you!! dance xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 28th December 2011, 8:47 pm

Amy, lol ok. I can't imagine how it will feel having implants. How long does it take for your boobs to feel normal again?? xx
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 28th December 2011, 8:52 pm

didn't take me long at all hun, i recovered really quickly and within a week they felt totally like my boobs, i loved them instantly. My nipple sensation is returning now too :thumbs: wasn't in much pain and didn't get any bruising. I lie on my front to sleep again now, and my hubby has got VERY excited with them, they seem to have survived, did ruin the moment a bit when i shouted 'don't pop my tit!!!!!!' xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 28th December 2011, 9:02 pm

oh Amy I always sleep on my front. It'll feel strange not being able to do that for a while. I don't bruise easily so fingers crossed. I have a friend who had hers done years ago and still can't bear anyone to touch hers. Hers are hard to touch and always have been. She had little skin and I think she said she had hers under the muscle. Another friend of mine feel nice and firm. I don't make a habit of going round touching boobies lol
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 28th December 2011, 9:05 pm

oh darling it doesn't matter if you do..... i'm boob mad!!! mine are perky but soft and natural feeling.... i slept half on my back, half on my side if you get what i mean.... its better than lying totally on ur back. Get loads of pillows ready to prop yourself up with xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Redhead1 28th December 2011, 9:19 pm

Well done hlt67. Amy and I both think he is a great man. He talks very quickly and will listen to what you say. I wanted the biggest ever implants in anatomicals he said that he would only go so big and would do round ones. At first I was slightly disappointed but by listening to him he has made my boobs look perfect. He is very experienced and he wants his clients to look the very best they can. Before you go they will send you loads of bumf to read and when you are there you will see him first where he will talk you through what he would like to do. He is very thorough and your head will be buzzing. It is worth taking a mate as a second pair of ears. You will then go and see one of the Patient co-ordinators who will show you how you will look with the aid of a padded sports bra. She will also talk about money and dates. Don't feel any pressure though, if he is the right one you will know straight away if not there are loads of other great surgeons out there. I have set myself up a picture trail account so if I can get my bf to take some photos on my new camera I will put an avatar on and some pictures on the account tomorrow so you can see what his work looks like when it is still less than a week old. x
Redhead1
Redhead1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 28th December 2011, 9:35 pm

hi Redhead, how are you feeling? Thanks for the info. It's good to know what will happen at the consultation. I put the Transform appointment on hold as I've so much about Mr Payne. With all the questions I want to ask my head is buzzing now. I've a list of questions and I'm adding to it all the time. I've already got some pics of how I would like to look so I will take them with me.

I took one friend to my first consultation at Transform and she just told me I was mad so I won't be taking her to this one. She has the opposite problem to me, she has biggggg boobs and said she would like them reducing until she knew what it involved lol.

I'd love to see your pics thank you xx
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Smallblue 28th December 2011, 9:36 pm

hlt67 wrote:Well I've done it. I've booked to see Mr Payne at THG, Dolan Park on 12th January. My appointment to see Mr Clarke @ Transform was on that day too so I will rearrange that appointment for another day.

What questions should I ask him?

Good luck!! You've had some great advice! xx
Smallblue
Smallblue
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by momojack 29th December 2011, 12:44 pm

Aurora1979 wrote:I compiled my list of questions after reading various threads on here. I wrote all my questions down so that I wouldn't forget them.

Thanks Aurora..i have coppied down most of your questions..will add some of my own and take this with me to my consult next Weds xxxx
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 29th December 2011, 3:14 pm

Glad my list was helpful :-)

I didn't find the stretchy tops they give you to try the implants in very helpful as they don't support the weight of the implants. As I have an old 32DD bra that is wonderbra style I arranged to see my pcc again so I could try the implants again in a bra that would take the weight. She recommended I take a fitted top like a vest top with me so I could get an idea of my silhouette.

I tried on a pair of 460s in my old bra with the vest top and also one of my work blouses and liked the look. I did the same with one 525 (they didn't have two to hand) and couldn't do my workshirt up with even one 525. This is what made my decision for me on size as I would rather be spending the money I do have on new underwear and casual/party clothes than work clothes.

That said I haven't had my op yet (3 weeks and 2 days!!!!) so I don't know what size I will actually be but my pcc says 32E and I think (from talking to girls on here) 32F.

Not nervous at the moment - just very excited dance
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down