Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter from hospital.....pre-op this friday whoop!

+4
kay
Kat4
Aurora1979
missh
8 posters

Go down

Letter from hospital.....pre-op this friday whoop! Empty Letter from hospital.....pre-op this friday whoop!

Post by missh 13th December 2011, 12:30 pm

hello ladies

just wanted to share this good news. god it has been such a long time coming and i actually cant believe my pre-op is on friday!!! whoop whoop

xx
missh
missh
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Letter from hospital.....pre-op this friday whoop! Empty Re: Letter from hospital.....pre-op this friday whoop!

Post by Aurora1979 13th December 2011, 12:35 pm

Congratulations!
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Letter from hospital.....pre-op this friday whoop! Empty Re: Letter from hospital.....pre-op this friday whoop!

Post by Kat4 13th December 2011, 1:00 pm

Woooo, thats great - do you know what you want?

x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 13th December 2011, 1:03 pm

congrats
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by missh 13th December 2011, 1:05 pm

Well at my previous consultation I was told 325cc unders....but from reading all the forums i may ask to get a tad bigger. Its going to be a different surgeon than the one I thought I was getting so will have to wait and see. Thanks ladies xx
missh
missh
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 13th December 2011, 1:16 pm

Lots of luck then, that boobie-greed is a puller isnt it Letter from hospital.....pre-op this friday whoop! 899188 ... its all these lovely avatars !

x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by missh 13th December 2011, 2:36 pm

lol, they certainly are.....your boobies look fantastic by the way!!xx
missh
missh
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 13th December 2011, 2:49 pm

Letter from hospital.....pre-op this friday whoop! 375568 ahhh thanks xx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 13th December 2011, 4:46 pm

aww yaay!! well i've got 325cc unders and they are the perfect size Letter from hospital.....pre-op this friday whoop! 184153 im pretty much a 32DD just now Letter from hospital.....pre-op this friday whoop! 727935 i was always told id be given between 300-350cc but on the day the main surgeon came in to see me and said he thought about 250-280cc i almost cried there and then Letter from hospital.....pre-op this friday whoop! 856466 he asked me what id been told and the guy id been seeing at my consultations, pre-op ect said we had discussed around 300cc so he said he'd see, it was a total surprise when i woke up not knowing what size but was relieved when he told me i got 325cc lol!

oh good luck its exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by missh 13th December 2011, 8:33 pm

ooh really misty, im pretty gutted being moved as dr bahia, i was used to and st johns was much closer, but hay ho if it makes the boobies come sooner then yaaaay! You know im happy with my original estmation size as they will be 100x better than what is there.......looks like im gonna be a january lass for boobies xxx
missh
missh
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 13th December 2011, 9:14 pm

mistyhoney - that dress is flickin gorgeous!

where's it from ???

x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 15th December 2011, 4:06 pm

aw thanks i got it off ebay haha paid about £2 for it over a year ago lol will be great to wear it now and it actually fit me properly!!!!
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 18th December 2011, 1:59 pm

Congrats hun x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 18th December 2011, 2:54 pm

Congratulaions !Letter from hospital.....pre-op this friday whoop! 48411 xxx I had 375 unders but still abit hard at the moment,wearing a D cup sports bra,xx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by missh 19th December 2011, 9:10 pm

well at 1st consult i got told 325ccunders and on friday the other surgeon just said i will make you a full c/d......so im not sure if my size has changed lol, aww well!!!

your boobies look amazing xx
missh
missh
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 20th December 2011, 12:29 am

Congrats xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by missh 20th December 2011, 12:50 am

thank u nikita xx
missh
missh
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down