Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

surgeon said i don't need a macom or sports bra???

+4
misf1
Kat4
Holly19872
jangledania
8 posters

Go down

surgeon said i don't need a macom or sports bra??? Empty surgeon said i don't need a macom or sports bra???

Post by jangledania 29th November 2011, 10:40 pm

hi. my ps said i don't need to get a macom or sports bra for after the op cos she does special supprt dressing that holds them in place. anyone else been told the same?

she said i could get a crop top for comfort if i like. any recommendations of something easy to get and comfortable? thanks xx
jangledania
jangledania
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

surgeon said i don't need a macom or sports bra??? Empty Re: surgeon said i don't need a macom or sports bra???

Post by Holly19872 29th November 2011, 10:51 pm

One surgeon who I went to see, said no sports bras at all, just let them heal on their own....

To be fair the 1st few days I felt like they were going to fall off and I was walking round the house holding them, so I would think some kind of support would be more comfortable.

xxx
Holly19872
Holly19872
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

surgeon said i don't need a macom or sports bra??? Empty Re: surgeon said i don't need a macom or sports bra???

Post by Kat4 29th November 2011, 11:11 pm

Hi, mine said the same as yours - for the first week I didnt need one because the dressings were shaped and quite firm. He also said that as I should be taking it easy then I shouldnt need extra support.

BUT he said that if I felt more comfortable with a soft support top on then that was ok (think he saw me flinch when he said i shouldnt wear anything) so I did wear my soft sports bra over the top of the dressings and I felt more comfortable that way.

x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 29th November 2011, 11:16 pm

Each surgeon works differently, so we al lget told different things, maybe a vest top with one of those hidden support panels would be comfy?
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by XxTracyxX 30th November 2011, 7:22 am

I didn't wear a sports bra for the first week due to the strapping that I had on,
XxTracyxX
XxTracyxX
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 30th November 2011, 9:14 am

All surgeons are different i know the clinic i went with and surgeon said no to the front fastening macom bras, when i was in the first few days and i took my bra off they felt like they would fall off so it was more comfortable for me to wear some kind of support.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammyj 30th November 2011, 1:16 pm

I have been told the same.
My ps said he would put support dressing on and no need for surgical or sports bras.
I have bought a cheap asda sports bra just because I think I will feel weird without one.
X
Sammyj
Sammyj
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 30th November 2011, 1:33 pm

Hey!

I was told not to wear a bra at all for 2 weeks, then when I first starting wearing one it felt awful! It's funny what you get used to. I didn't feel like they were gonna fall off, but they did feel like they were gonna explode! Needless to say they didn't, and now I'm in bras! X
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by jangledania 30th November 2011, 5:44 pm

brilliant, thanks, i feel very reassured! think i'll get myself something comfy just in case. hahaha - fall off or explode! ok, i'll try not to freak if i feel like that! this time next week i'll have new boobs- wow!! big thanks, so glad this forum exists !! xx
jangledania
jangledania
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down