Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silicone-filled lymph nodes - IN or OUT?

5 posters

Go down

Silicone-filled lymph nodes - IN or OUT? Empty Silicone-filled lymph nodes - IN or OUT?

Post by la_violette 18th November 2011, 6:22 pm

Hi there!
Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of having silicone-filled lymph nodes taken out, or indeed left in? Does anyone know what the potential long-term dangers are of either of these options?

I've recently found out that the implant in my right boob has ruptured and several of my lymph nodes are full of silicone Silicone-filled lymph nodes - IN or OUT? 856466 and I don't know whether I dare to have them removed!

Thanks! Sue xx
la_violette
la_violette
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Silicone-filled lymph nodes - IN or OUT? Empty Re: Silicone-filled lymph nodes - IN or OUT?

Post by misf1 21st November 2011, 2:41 pm

I would see what a surgeon recommends hun, they will be able to tell you exactly what sort of problems can incur with keeping them in or taking them out.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Silicone-filled lymph nodes - IN or OUT? Empty Re: Silicone-filled lymph nodes - IN or OUT?

Post by AmyD 21st November 2011, 2:50 pm

oh my gosh you poor thing.... what have they said at the hospital hun? Best of luck with this xxxxxxxxxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by la_violette 21st November 2011, 9:20 pm

Hiya. I haven't had a proper consultation with my original surgeon yet, but my GP told me today that having them removed could lead to permanent swelling of the arm! But I read on the Internet yesterday that leaving them in can lead to Lymphoma! Silicone-filled lymph nodes - IN or OUT? 856466
la_violette
la_violette
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren87 21st November 2011, 9:45 pm

Awww hun can't really help sorry but didn't just want to read and run. Hope u see your ps soon so u can get this sorted x
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by la_violette 21st November 2011, 10:05 pm

Thanks! x
la_violette
la_violette
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 21st November 2011, 10:19 pm

How did you find out that your implant ruptured and how did it happen?
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by la_violette 21st November 2011, 10:34 pm

Hiya. I discovered 2 large lumps under my armpit and went to the breast clinic for an ultrasound. That's the first I knew about it! Apparently my implant has ruptured and the silicone has leaked into my lymph nodes!
la_violette
la_violette
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down