Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dressings off!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Dressings off!!!! Empty Dressings off!!!!

Post by Tanyaxx1 13th November 2011, 9:05 am

Morning ladies, so I have woken up this morning after a restless night....awful and sweaty! My dressings are literally hanging off even the square dressing which was on my drain wound was virtually off exposing the drain wound! What should I do? Go buy some more sterile dressing or will plasters do? I'm not seeing nurse till thursday to get dressings removed and I'm now terrified about infection with the dressing being so yuk and hanging off! This happened to anyone else? Xxxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Dressings off!!!! Empty Re: Dressings off!!!!

Post by amy1980 13th November 2011, 9:15 am

Hi tanya I'm not sure what you should do as this never happed to me but maybe you could phone your nurse and ask as I was given an out of hours phone number in case I needed advise before my 1st po appointment. In the mean time try not to worry.
amy1980
amy1980
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 13th November 2011, 9:32 am

You can call them as it will depend on what the wounds are like and how they are healing xx If the wounds are still open it's best to cover them xx

Alternatively you could just buy some dressings and reapply them until you see your nurse xx I wouldn't use plasters though, if you go to a chemist they sell all sorts of gauze dressings xx

kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 13th November 2011, 9:47 am

Thankyou ladies it's not the incisions it's the drain dressings. The wounds look like small red lines/circles didn't really look at them too much. The dressings are literally hanging on so for now I have just used plasters to hold the edges of the dressings down until I pop out later and will buy some kind of dressing. Thank you xxxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 13th November 2011, 4:09 pm

hey hun, my drain dressings came off early as well, I just left it as the wound from the drain was healed and was slightly under my main dressing anyway. I think cover it with a plaster just to be safe, sure you'll be fine xxx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 13th November 2011, 4:09 pm

ooh, also meant to say your boobies look amazing! xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 13th November 2011, 5:02 pm

Thanks ladies :) I did txt my nurse and she said just pop a plaster on as they are only small wounds and they heal v quick. Hey louisajane thanks babe I love them, I really do...had a small day a few days back but they are changing a lot, so soft already! Would like to fluff uP though lol! How's your boobies Hun? Xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 13th November 2011, 6:33 pm

I had all dressings removed at 7 days when i had my check hun so i think they heal pretty quick. The nurse did wash the wounds with something but i would imagine as long as u keep them clean til u see her they'll be fine. xxx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 13th November 2011, 9:57 pm

Hey Tanyaxxx, mine are all good, scars healing really well, I can't beleive how neat they are ! Now looking forward to being able to get out of the sports bra! Glad everythings going well with you xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down