Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to view pictures

4 posters

Go down

How to view pictures Empty How to view pictures

Post by Shell025 25th October 2011, 9:06 am

Hey girls I feel embarrassed asking this but I have been given a username and password to look at pictures but don't know what to do next?
Shell025
Shell025
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

How to view pictures Empty Re: How to view pictures

Post by annaliese76 25th October 2011, 9:10 am

Hi hun dont worry im not great with these things and had to get my 16 year old daughter to help first time! lol You go to picturetrail.com (google it) then you see on the right it will ask for user name enter the name you've been given then it should ask you for a password and hey presto! when u click on individual album you will be prompted to enter password again xxx When are you having your BA hun? xx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 25th October 2011, 9:15 am

Hey annaliese I had to ask my 15 year old son about 10 minutes ago how to set one up (havent done it yet cos he wandered off back to his PS3 when I didnt get it instantly How to view pictures 751387 ) and Im trying to get to grips with it just now.

Have you told your daughter? I havent told any of my kids. Think my eldest two - darling son 15 and some-times too cheeky for words daughter who is 13 would be horrified that their old mum had done this How to view pictures 199385
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by Shell025 25th October 2011, 9:53 am

Thanks very much annualise I am four weeks post op and doing really well how about you x
Shell025
Shell025
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 25th October 2011, 10:41 am

Shell- I'm 4 days to go and getting really impatient very excited tho :)) xx
Kat- yes i've told my children, My 16 year old daughter is totally with me thankfully and im hoping she will be a great help afterwards too, along with my partner, my 13 year old son is ok about it and understands why i have wanted to do this although not quite as encouraging as my daughter:/
Incidently my daughter is naturally gifted in the boobie department and wears a 34DD (although i reckon she is probably an E cup actually)!! She certainly didnt get them from her mum lol xxx
What have you told your children about why you are not able to do as much? (thats one reason why i felt i should tell people around me)Have they noticed any difference yet? xxx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th October 2011, 12:41 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Shell025 25th October 2011, 7:40 pm

My kids are aged three and five months. I told my three year old that mammy has sore boobs and sore arms she has been fantastic which really surprised me as she is a little cuddler and I still carried her alot for a sneaky hug lol best of luck with the op. I truly believe if I hadn't told anyone they would not have noticed because I have been wearing chicken fillets and padded bras for years! As it happens I told everyone lol.
Shell025
Shell025
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down