Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

back handed compliment?? being over emotional?

+4
AmyD
nikitaw86
misf1
VickixxxLola
8 posters

Go down

back handed compliment?? being over emotional? Empty back handed compliment?? being over emotional?

Post by VickixxxLola 24th October 2011, 10:50 am

Hiya so just come back from my op , other halfs here and has had a lil grope said there amazing, I said 'yeah they were disgusting before weren't they...' n he said yeah they were nasty! I couldn't believe it, before I had them
done he kept saying I don't care either way there's nothing wrong with u I love ur boobs. so for the last 2yrs he's been lying to make me' feel better .. when this whole time he thought they were 'nasty' obv nt as much of an issue as there lovely now. just shocked that he actually said that!!! men!!! grr! not only that tol him I need help with lil lady n gave her a cuddle but every two mins she's trying to jump on me' to play! I told him how important it was that this didn't happen n he jus comes in after a min or two goin aww she missed her mummy! as if I'm supposed to just get on with it!! then reluctantly says 'come on Lola mummys bein grumpy!' and keeps goin , u look completely fine u don't even look ill... y do I need a week off work? WTF, he's such an idiot sometimes. sorry had to get that off my chest ndont wana argue with him all day about it. have just locked myself in bedroom n pretending to sleep lol xx
VickixxxLola
VickixxxLola
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

back handed compliment?? being over emotional? Empty Re: back handed compliment?? being over emotional?

Post by misf1 24th October 2011, 11:01 am

Men are like selfish little boys. If he had ball implants I bet he wouldnt be moving about or running anywhere. Men do not understand empathy maybe kick him in the nuts until they are bruised then ask him to do his normal daily routine.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

back handed compliment?? being over emotional? Empty Re: back handed compliment?? being over emotional?

Post by nikitaw86 24th October 2011, 11:17 am

typical men u look fine so therefore u should just get on with it, it's the same when we give birth you've only pushed another life in to the world what do u mean ur sore and i should help ur legs aren't hanging of ur absolutely fine lol xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 24th October 2011, 11:18 am

good call misf1!!! Hysterical

all men are insensitive hun, i'm sure he loves you dearly and i'm sure he did before ur op, and thought you were beautiful. They don't really know what they're saying half the time, then when you confront them on it they say 'oh i didn't mean it like that......' take it all with a pinch of salt, and if he doesn't help at home with ur little one, get him on the phone to me and i'll tell him what for!!!! xxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 24th October 2011, 11:19 am

nikita that made me chuckle!! They are ALL the same!! Hysterical

xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 26th October 2011, 3:23 pm

they are morons!!! just pretend your sleeping or tell him you will have to go and stay with friends/family to get the rest you NEED... im choked with the cold atm and paranoid my surgery is going to be cancelled but I still had to get up to the wee one last night and get the others up n ready for school and nursery whilst he lay in his fek'n bed!!! wouldnt normally put up with it but need him to drive me to Manchester next Friday....lol...

moron example! my daughter said to me the other day "mummy your tummy is hanging out" me "i know, this top is a little bit small" her, "no no its cos you have a fat tummy".....lol....bless.... have put the pounds on a bit lately

so... i tell my o/h wen he get in and what did the muppet say "isn't it brilliant how kids are just sooo honest" I just glared at him and he was like "what what what did i do" MUPPET!

hope ypu feel better soon!

xxx
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 31st October 2011, 7:11 pm

kinkyboots33 wrote:moron example! my daughter said to me the other day "mummy your tummy is hanging out" me "i know, this top is a little bit small" her, "no no its cos you have a fat tummy".....lol....bless.... have put the pounds on a bit lately
back handed compliment?? being over emotional? 557141 back handed compliment?? being over emotional? 557141 back handed compliment?? being over emotional? 557141 back handed compliment?? being over emotional? 557141 back handed compliment?? being over emotional? 557141

So cute when the kiddies say it but not when the OH does is it?? Ugh men are not so swift, mine thinks its motivating to tell me he doesn't want to have the fat wife. Yikes!! I have put on about 15 lbs since we met though I can imagine he's well nervous as it's only been 1.5 yrs!!back handed compliment?? being over emotional? 476424
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha01 10th November 2011, 10:59 am

Aww! I really sympathise.. when mone saw my new boobs for the first time he blurted out.. "your definitely not allowed any other boyfriends now!" and I was left thinking What the hell?! I went mad. Recently he said.. I cant tell the difference, again saying the wrong thing in his flight to be a good boyfriend! Bless! X
Samantha01
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha01 10th November 2011, 11:52 am

Samantha01 wrote:Aww! I really sympathise.. when mone saw my new boobs for the first time he blurted out.. "your definitely not allowed any other boyfriends now!" and I was left thinking What the hell?! I went mad. Recently he said.. I cant tell the difference, again saying the wrong thing in his flight to be a good boyfriend! Bless! X

Apologies for my terrible spelling.. Predictive typing! :(
Samantha01
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 10th November 2011, 12:23 pm

OMG....MEEEEENNNN!!! GRRRR!!! wtf
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down