Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont understand?? Someone plz explain..

+11
nikitaw86
ginaboobs
sparkyleeds
AmyD
alymomma
alexandra33
katyp
kiwigirl
rosygirl90
Jojo6
Melissloves30
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dont understand?? Someone plz explain.. Empty Dont understand?? Someone plz explain..

Post by Melissloves30 11th October 2011, 4:37 am

Okay so I always read everyones stats..i see alot started out as a 34A as did I....but I see most got between 300-400cc and ended up a d or dd...i got a 450 in one and 475 in other and I am only a 36c??? I dont get how I ended up smaller?? Any idea??
Melissloves30
Melissloves30
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Dont understand?? Someone plz explain.. Empty Re: Dont understand?? Someone plz explain..

Post by Jojo6 11th October 2011, 5:33 am

That's a very good question, I have been wondering the same thing. I was told I needed 430 cc unders (currently an A/B) & I definitely told the surgeon I wanted a full D. Looking at the stats on here I've been worrying I'm going to end up bigger than this as others are achieving a D cup with CC's in the 300's. I don't understand how people can get such different sizes when they start out the same! I'm guessing it's to do with tissue amount?

Looking forward to hearing other people's views! xx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Dont understand?? Someone plz explain.. Empty Re: Dont understand?? Someone plz explain..

Post by Melissloves30 11th October 2011, 5:44 am

Good luck on ur upcoming surgery I hope u get the results u want :) I also did high profile..
Melissloves30
Melissloves30
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 11th October 2011, 5:47 am

think depends of how broard or narrow you are and basicly what your frame is like- a D would look massive on me,but on a bigger person they would look normal- anyway,its only size,size doesnt matter its how they look.also,all these differnt shops where people are getting measured are different,in lasenza i measure a 32b nicelt...but in top shop ther A bras are too big!dont worry about it thou ,we are all differnt~ xxxxxxxxxxxx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 654

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 11th October 2011, 6:30 am

Mellisloves 30, your boobs look amazing by the way! What a lovely shape! That's exactly the look I am after :). x

Rosygirl, Hope today goes really well. Look forward to hearing all about it! x
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 11th October 2011, 6:51 am

You don't really look like a 36C. How are you measuring? Are you adding inches to the band size? If so, that's the old way of measuring. Your band size should be what you actually measure under your bust (to the nearest even number).

Also, as you go down in band size, you go up in cup size. So, if you actually measure a 32 band, for example, from a 36C, that would actually make you a 32DD.

Maybe measure yourself again and see because I'm pretty broad through my ribs, but even I only measure 32.5" - and you appear to be a lot smaller than me!!

Let us know... x
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 11th October 2011, 12:32 pm

[quote="kiwigirl"]You don't really look like a 36C. How are you measuring? Are you adding inches to the band size? If so, that's the old way of measuring. Your band size should be what you actually measure under your bust (to the nearest even number).

Also, as you go down in band size, you go up in cup size. So, if you actually measure a 32 band, for example, from a 36C, that would actually make you a 32DD.

Maybe measure yourself again and see because I'm pretty broad through my ribs, but even I only measure 32.5" - and you appear to be a lot smaller than me!!

Let us know... x

totally.... it's a shame so many women don't know this shrug The cup isn't relevant to another's unless you share the same band size around your rib cage. you HAVE to take the inches around your 'under breast ribs' and then go from there. If u wear a 36c you do have to add a cup size for every 2inches down in band size - and vice versa upwards. (36c=34d=32dd/e=30f) ... breast VOLUME is very similar but the cup size is only relevant to your band width babe. Flash
you DEFINATELY do not look 36in around the ribs... Im only 29.5" and we share a similar build frame. wavey take the literal measurement hon, and work it out from that.... best of luck!!!! Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 11th October 2011, 12:48 pm

...oh and don't forget for the swelling to subside around your ribs too....
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissloves30 11th October 2011, 2:16 pm

thanks ladies for all ur comments..very helpful..i went into victoria secret n when they measured me they measured me a 35....im still a lil confusrd
Melissloves30
Melissloves30
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 11th October 2011, 3:51 pm

I know at VS they've measured me before under my armpits?? Dont understand?? Someone plz explain.. 267328 which you can no longer do after having fake boobies. you have to measure right under the boobies. do it yourself with a tape measure. next measure right over your nipples (or the fullest part of your boobs). Then, subtract your band size from the bigger measurement. And for every inch, you go up a cup size.

Example - Band size = 35 - then you just bump that up to 36

Breast measurement = 40.

40-35 = 5 inches = A,B,C,D,DD

so your bra would be a 36DD

I'm pretty sure I'm doing this right for the US measurements at least.

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissloves30 11th October 2011, 4:00 pm

Thank u sooo much..im going out to buy a tape measure..lol..ill let u know what I get yahoo
Melissloves30
Melissloves30
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 11th October 2011, 4:04 pm

Yes let us know because I often have that same thought...how to measure, oh how to measure!!! I always get so darned confused lol.
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissloves30 11th October 2011, 7:56 pm

Ok so.......i went bk to victoria secrets n go re measured n u guys were right I measured a 34 dd....im so happy!! Stars
Melissloves30
Melissloves30
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 11th October 2011, 8:03 pm

OH Alexandra thanks for the measuring tips! Just measured myself an a 32e! Yay! Really hope I've got that right! Lol x X
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 11th October 2011, 8:12 pm

wow all this measurings quite confusing!!!!!!,i cant wait till i get to that stage!!!! I just buy the same size that i have bought for years!!! 34a, with loads of padding !!!!
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissloves30 11th October 2011, 8:33 pm

Sparky I feel u...i had every miraclous bra and swimsuit they had...soon ;)
Melissloves30
Melissloves30
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ginaboobs 11th October 2011, 8:54 pm

god its so confusing!! so if i measure 27.5 under boobs and 34 over bust what does that make me?? The online bra calculators have told me i.m 32a, which is the same as i was pre ba lol please tell me its not trueDont understand?? Someone plz explain.. 77873
ginaboobs
ginaboobs
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 11th October 2011, 9:10 pm

Glad to hear, hun! 34DD sounds a little more accurate than 36C! You just don't look that at all!
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 11th October 2011, 9:13 pm

thanks for that ali i'm measuring 32ff wearing 34e sports bra at the min but nice to know i'm gonna have a decent pair of knockers once i can finally go bra shopping! xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissloves30 11th October 2011, 9:26 pm

Now if my 6 wks will get here already so I can feel great n wear what I want ;)
Melissloves30
Melissloves30
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Flossy 12th October 2011, 9:44 am

I hate sizing it confuses me soooo much!!
One place tells me im a 32f another 32e and then ann summers measured me at a 32b LOL growl wasnt inpressed with that one!!

Now i just try them all in before i buy which is a nucience and just tell everyone im a 32dd/e which i think is what they look

xxx
Flossy
Flossy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by wales82 12th October 2011, 9:53 am

Every shop is different for sizing. I measure as a 32c in lazenza 34b in m&s 34 a in house of fraisure so wouldnt worry about it. It is a pain having to try everything on I agree xxx
wales82
wales82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 12th October 2011, 11:45 am

ginaboobs wrote:god its so confusing!! so if i measure 27.5 under boobs and 34 over bust what does that make me?? The online bra calculators have told me i.m 32a, which is the same as i was pre ba lol please tell me its not trueDont understand?? Someone plz explain.. 77873

Ok, well I'm not 100% sure about this, but I'd say you are a 28F (DDD), but they may not make that size bra, so you may need to go a 30DD or a 32D.

No way you're a 32A hun don't worry!!!

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugz 12th October 2011, 12:29 pm

Wow thanx for that sizing help Alexandra33!! ive just measured myself at 30E!! before BA i wore 34c/d but on the tightest hook, didnt think id be a band 30!? are you supposed to hook your bra on the last/furthest hook then? xxx
Hugz
Hugz
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 12th October 2011, 12:35 pm

No problem Hugz!! I'm pretty sure you are supposed to use the furthest hook on a bra. The reasoning is, that when the elastic starts to "go", and loosen with age, you can use the bra on the next tightest, and so on, to get the most use out of the bra.

Congrats on the 30E!!!!

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next