Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow! :-/

3 posters

Go down

Tomorrow! :-/ Empty Tomorrow! :-/

Post by VickixxxLola 8th October 2011, 9:17 pm

Hi girls , meeting dr khan tomorrow (monday) to decide sizing etc and have my medical, so nervous,, iv got questions to ask him but I have heard he's so short and abrupt and have so many, so have a few I'd like to ask u which he'd probably not appreciate me using his valuable time asking lol. has anyone else had him? I'm nervous meeting him I don't take rude people well!!
How long after the op will I be able to go out? have loads of hen nights and weddings in November I really don't wana miss !

what is the 'khan wrap' lol? I know it's bandages but do they cover everything up will I be able to see anything of the new boobs and if not how log after do they come off?

will I have to have stitches removed :-/ had some
in my head a while back and ouch it hurt!!!

been on ephedrine for weight loss have stopped today as 2 weeks left also cut smoking down by over half, hoping to have quit by time op comes., do unthinkable this will affect my medical? the ephedrine mostly as it's a form of amphetamine used to supress appetite and make workouts more effective, iv always had low blood pressure but I know this stuff raises it slightly..

Why cant you sleep on your back? is it essential that you dot or just uncomfortable?

last one, where do I get this arnica stuff from, and can anyone recommend any good products to help scarring fade...? got bio oil!

sorry im forever posting questions on here but so flipping ecited and nervous can't help myself!!!
VickixxxLola
VickixxxLola
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow! :-/ Empty Re: Tomorrow! :-/

Post by debsrich 8th October 2011, 10:15 pm

Hi,
Sorry I'm not any use to you as I've not had my op yet! But I want to know the Answers to your questions!!
Arnica can be bought in holland and barratt.
Re ephedrine- I would think you def need to stop taking now so it gets out of your system before the GA. I take phentomene for same reasons, and I am already really conscious of it being in my system when having the op, so I will def stop at least 2 weeks before!
Good luck- and I'll keep my eyes peeled for other answers!!!
xx
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 8th October 2011, 10:32 pm

hey hun firstly have u booked without seeing ur surgeon?

secondly have u researched mr khan think u should there's a girl on here called kay who had him for a lift and after a second op to correct his mistakes is now having a 3rd op for xplant of the implants and has to keep them out for a certain time!! may be just bad luck but from what i've found out having my ba always meet a few surgeons even if at same company before u book or infact pay a thing

now for ur list of q take them to ur appointment as well thou u booked that time with ur ps and if he can't be arsed to make time to answer a few q then he's in the wrong business!!

if its wrapped you'll see nothing until there unwrapped

wraps comin of differ with different surgeons

ur stitches will be dissolvable i should think mine where also went with transform but the lovely mr meleagros

no more ephedrine and try to stop smoking now or u may suffer in recovery

sleeping sat up helps swelling, it also keeps them in there pocket if u think what boobies do when u lay flat thats what implants do and that may ruin them if u slip don't panic thou and its only 2 weeks sooooooooooooo worth it morning boob is so much better sat up

arnica 30 is available at holland and barrett make sure ur ps tells u to take it before u do

bio oil or palmers coco butter is awesome don't put anything anywhere near the scars and anything at all till first post op and ask ur nurse first

don't apologise for asking questions thats what were here for xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 8th October 2011, 10:39 pm

Good response Nikita!! Thank you!!!
Do you have pics btw?!
x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 8th October 2011, 10:42 pm

yes i do hun i'll send u picture trail details be updating again tomorrow at some point but got some on there 9 days po xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VickixxxLola 9th October 2011, 10:45 am

Hi nikita yea have done hours of research and have met 3 other surgeonss before, saw kays story but hers and one other are the only bad stories iv seen out of loads and am quite confident hes the man for the job... Will see tomorriw there are other surgeons i can book in with if needs be.. I took my last ephedrine today .. so fingers crossed for tomorrow xxx
VickixxxLola
VickixxxLola
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 9th October 2011, 10:46 am

make sure u tell him u was on it xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down