Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny breast sensation. Is it normal

2 posters

Go down

Funny breast sensation. Is it normal Empty Funny breast sensation. Is it normal

Post by StirCrazy 2nd October 2011, 7:59 am

Hi. I would just like to know if anyone else has experienced this.

My one breast (the dominant side) has started having a cooling sensation yesterday. Kinda like when you get a drip and the fluid makes your "blood" run cold. The sensation continues to go down the outside of my arm and to the ring finger and little finger. It goes away, but not permanently.

I'm stressing out, I don't want anything to be wrong as I don't feel up to going for any more procedures right away. I'm having my PS appointment in 5 days, should I wait and ask him then or maybe phone tomorrow and ask him.

thanks
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Funny breast sensation. Is it normal Empty Re: Funny breast sensation. Is it normal

Post by John Pereira 2nd October 2011, 3:57 pm

Hi
Looks like you only had your operation done a few days ago in which case the sensation does change as things come back to life. If it comes and goes, and the breast is not hot , red or tender its unlikely to be a problem. The arm can tingle sometimes due to swelling in the armpit, carrying the arm in a stiff way after surgery, or just the position the arm is in during the operation and whilst you sleep rather stiffly after. I expect it will all settle down but always best to call your surgeon and ask his / her advice. Its not uncommon to have these odd things happen in the first couple of weeks. Hope this helps.

JP
John Pereira
John Pereira
Breast Buddies' Resident Surgeon
Breast Buddies' Resident Surgeon

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Funny breast sensation. Is it normal Empty Re: Funny breast sensation. Is it normal

Post by StirCrazy 2nd October 2011, 5:21 pm

Ah thank you so much, this helps a lot. I'm a real stress pot and worry about every little thing.lol.

Will see how it goes, at least its not getting any worse and will probably be a lot less noticable by the time I see my PS.

Have a lovely day
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down