Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All good!dr.Chantarasak is brilliant:)happy!

+8
willows
loopylou
misf1
peggysue
RoxyChick
alfie
sugarplum_sassie
missy77
12 posters

Go down

All good!dr.Chantarasak is brilliant:)happy! Empty All good!dr.Chantarasak is brilliant:)happy!

Post by missy77 22nd September 2011, 2:40 pm

Hi Ladies....ok..so...I just came back from Transform and I'm happy to say that all is fine:)...I saw dr Chantarasak who was really helpful and answered all my questions...he checked my breast and said that they both are looking very good.Healing very well..He squeezed them and pushed,and pulled and he couldn't see any problems with the implants..What he noticed is that the right one is a ittle bit flatter than the other one due to lack of my breast's tissue,but without touching you can't notice nothing at all...apart this all is just like it should be.:)I can start to do my exercises any time now and I can go jogging and most important- I CAN LIFT MY LITTLE ANGEL!!and give her a BIG,GOOD HUG!:D..It's ok to go sunbed,but I must cover my breasts scars...
Girls,You don't know how happy I'm after seeing dr Chantarasak.I'm so calmed and relaxed since my appointment....and I can start to enjoy my new boobies! yipee
I'll update my pictures today,so anyone who whats to have a look feel free to ask:)...
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

All good!dr.Chantarasak is brilliant:)happy! Empty Re: All good!dr.Chantarasak is brilliant:)happy!

Post by sugarplum_sassie 22nd September 2011, 2:44 pm

That's great news hun, really pleased for you after all you've been through.
sugarplum_sassie
sugarplum_sassie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

All good!dr.Chantarasak is brilliant:)happy! Empty Re: All good!dr.Chantarasak is brilliant:)happy!

Post by missy77 22nd September 2011, 2:59 pm

:flowers:
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 22nd September 2011, 3:01 pm

Great news missy, you go and enjoy those boobies hun. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 22nd September 2011, 3:02 pm

Great news lovely!
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 22nd September 2011, 3:05 pm

:flowers:
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 22nd September 2011, 3:13 pm

Geat news xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd September 2011, 3:19 pm

Glad you feel better hun
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 22nd September 2011, 3:31 pm

Im really glad all is ok now for you,
Your complication keeps coming to mind and making me rest up.
Enjoy your hugs xx
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Post by willows 22nd September 2011, 4:21 pm

All good!dr.Chantarasak is brilliant:)happy! 154564 ive just had a look at your new pics they look so fab !!!!!!! im booking a consultation with your surgeon ive heard nothing but good things about him online and your boobs are exactly how i want mine!
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 22nd September 2011, 4:23 pm

Im having my surgery with him he is a lovely man and all I ever hear are good reviews xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 22nd September 2011, 4:48 pm

thank you girls group hug .....I've been online looking for a good surgeon for 2 months before my ba.... I don't trust many people in my life,but as soon as I looked at his photo and his profile I knew it that this man will look after my boobies:)...and as willows said,you can't hear or read nothing but good things about him!..xxx
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 22nd September 2011, 5:28 pm

Aw good news Hun, happy for u x x x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by ginaboobs 22nd September 2011, 5:52 pm

Thats great news missy, especially since he's my surgeon! so happy! your right theres only good ever said..the most negative (if you can call it that) comment i heard was that he's too natural with his boobies!!Apparently his incisions are very small and neat.

I'd love to see your pics but i'm still a newbie so dont think i can..

Also i know i've asked you before but are happy with the projection your low profile gives? They look fab in your avatar..you would never know they weren't realAll good!dr.Chantarasak is brilliant:)happy! 154564

Sorry one more thing...i also have a toddler and am really worried about how i'll cope to picking him up, hugging etc how have you found it? xx
ginaboobs
ginaboobs
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 22nd September 2011, 5:57 pm

Thats great news hun xxx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

All good!dr.Chantarasak is brilliant:)happy! Empty You look great

Post by Charlored 15th November 2011, 2:05 pm

Hi,

Im planning my op and I love yours! could you please send me some pics?

xx
Charlored
Charlored
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down