Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOT NERVOUS NOW!!!

5 posters

Go down

NOT NERVOUS NOW!!! Empty NOT NERVOUS NOW!!!

Post by claire louise 20th September 2011, 7:10 pm

Hi girlie buddies, have just had my consultation with Mr Britto, The Oaks, Colchester, FANTASTIC!! I was sooo nervous, i have really stewed myself up over this, its like GOD WHAT AM I DOING!!! Thanks to you ladies i had a list of questions as long as my arm, he was not only happy that i had them but took his time to answer every one with great detail. He also went through every aspect of boobies that you can think of, he was calm ,slow and quiet to make sure my hubby and i understood everything. The pain and recovery is alot better than i thought APPARENTLY (the jury is out, i will let you know after, DONT tell me different i like his version!!! he! he!) Anyway he is going to do it in a couple of weeks and ive gone from a wreck to really excited. I have wanted this for 20years and always found a reason why not, my 2yr old put paid to that, im not only small but deflated(bless them) Ive worried about my kids, the money, my hubby & family but they are all saying GO FOR IT, ive also worried about the pain which is daft, i had my last baby at home so im not a coward!!!So it is basically done, i will be on here tomorrow cacking myself again ,but for now very happy and confident in what im doing. This forum is brill and has helped me soooo much, i am planning to keep it going, my step daughter is going to help me put a pic on( i dont know how, sorry) If i stopped not only would i miss you all, but i wouldnt be helping people like me, LUV YOU ALL xxxxxxxxxxxxNOT NERVOUS NOW!!! 923101
claire louise
claire louise
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

NOT NERVOUS NOW!!! Empty Re: NOT NERVOUS NOW!!!

Post by louise_vaa 21st September 2011, 7:05 am

Aww that's a lovely story, I'm glad your excited about it, I really enjoyed my day and would do it all again tomorrow if I had to! The pain isn't too bad, it's more frustrating because you can't do everyday things, I need a lot of help at the moment (day 2) but luckily my boyfriend has been amazing! I definenty reccomend reading the surgery stories so you know what to expect from the day and take lip balm! I didn't even use my pj's, dressing gown or slippers but the lip balm was brilliant, my lips were so dry after the GA! Good luck with it all! Xxx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by claire louise 21st September 2011, 10:31 am

Wow your doing well, pleased you have a good bf to help you. Happy healing x
claire louise
claire louise
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 21st September 2011, 2:34 pm

Have you got a date in mind lovely?
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 21st September 2011, 4:12 pm

hi louise, my lip balm is now in my bag!!!
hi claire, when is ur date? what size ru having?
So glad ur feeling excited. i have had moments of worry and nerves but the girls on here are so lovely and manage to put things into perspective!! You've definately come to the right place. I feel excited too..... i'm literally counting the days away and imagining my new boobs!! xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 21st September 2011, 4:33 pm

Make sure you put your lip balm by the bed, I left mine in my wash bag and had to go to the loo, dragging my drains with me, to get it! It helped loads. Ice packs are another good tip I got off here to help reduce the swelling. I'm sat on the sofa icing mine as we speak! I hope you girls are as happy as I am when your all done! This is such a great forum, I'm so glad I found it before my op!! Xxx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by claire louise 21st September 2011, 9:13 pm

Wow thanks for the response girls. Will defo remember lipbalm, never thought of that so cheers. Am waiting for his secetary to phone me with a date for the first week in October!! I am going for a big C to a small D, sounds a bit vague doesnt it? My surgeon is a plastic one not cosmetic and is into body contouring!!!! he is going for coated pearshaped ones. My only big suprise was that he has opted for overs not unders, i am a small B cup and didnt think i had enough breast tissues for overs! Ive decided to leave it to him(am i mental?!!!!) He did go through it all in great detail, i have faith in him. So what i wind up with is nobody guess, but it cant be any worse than it is now, hey?AmyD so glad to hear from you, i wanted to reply to yest but was on my way to see surgeon. I was sad to read what you had to say and it reminded me sooo much of myself i WORRY WORRY WORRY, i dont know how you make friends on here but i would love to be one of yours, there is nothing more powerful than talking to like minded women and i truely believe that this website is the best form of counciling you can get. I also think this website goes beyond boobs, we are going to make fab friends with lots of different people on here. Great boobs is the start of your recovery, the girls on here will sort out the rest, GIRL POWER!!!!!!NOT NERVOUS NOW!!! 154564
claire louise
claire louise
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 22nd September 2011, 3:44 am

I agree,this site is wonderful us ladies to have!Your going to be so pleased with the decision to have this done! I love my lift and I would do it again.No regrets at all :)

NOT NERVOUS NOW!!! 154564
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down