Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

asked surgeon for full c!!! quite sure im a full B

+3
georgiana76
AmyD
Nikola99
7 posters

Go down

asked surgeon for full c!!! quite sure im a full B Empty asked surgeon for full c!!! quite sure im a full B

Post by Nikola99 16th September 2011, 9:23 am

i got 340cc low profile asked for a full c cup and im not measuring up to that, really getting me down that they not big enough, even considering loosing weight so they look bigger!!!! im on a bit of a downer at the moment :(
Nikola99
Nikola99
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

asked surgeon for full c!!! quite sure im a full B Empty Re: asked surgeon for full c!!! quite sure im a full B

Post by AmyD 16th September 2011, 9:33 am

oh nicola bless you hun. When did you have ur surgery? have they fluffed yet? What size were you before sweet?
Don't be blue hun, it can take ages for them to settle, and they often go up a size once they've fluffed
xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

asked surgeon for full c!!! quite sure im a full B Empty Re: asked surgeon for full c!!! quite sure im a full B

Post by georgiana76 16th September 2011, 10:27 am

Hiya, not sure how long ago you had your op hun, but, id def say give it time! there are LOTS of girls on here who havent been happy with size etc during their recovery, but they change soooo much as time goes on, try to stay positive and hang in there xxxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 16th September 2011, 10:36 am

If you've had surgery less than six months ago try not to focus on size. You won't get an idea of how big you'll end up until you're at least 6 months post op. I was in a B cup sprots bra straight after the op as everything else was too tight.

Honestly, don't worry. I had 340cc overs and ended up a FF/G
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 16th September 2011, 10:43 am

It might be because you have had low profile which have very little projection but a lot of width. They are going to look fuller as they drop and fluff. But you won't have a lot of projection ever. I would suggest speaking to you surgeon again. There are many girls that are unhappy with the low profiles. Although of course you get people who are very happy with low profiles
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelsuit 17th September 2011, 7:09 am

Sorry to hear your feeling unhappy nicola99 .. I do believe though that time is a great healer & in the case of BA's it's also a great changer !! Stay positive sweetie there are always ways to change ur situation so give it time and if ur still not 100% happy look into these ways with ur PS .

All the best xxxxx
Shelsuit
Shelsuit
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 17th September 2011, 8:02 am

Honestly, don't worry. I had 340cc overs and ended up a FF/G

omg what a result!! what were u before ur op i had 410 and im an e/f! lol i wonder what makes girls bigger than others uld think if u started as the smae and had the same implant uld go to the same size strange lol!! xx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down