Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Measurements....

2 posters

Go down

Measurements.... Empty Measurements....

Post by Tanyaxx1 5th September 2011, 7:41 pm

Hey ladies, what measurements are taken when you go for consultation, ribcage? Width...etc. I have my first consultation on thurs but won't see a surgeon just a PCC. What will happen with them? Will they take any measurements etc? I'm so eager lol, I know it's a process that can't and shouldn't be rushed but it could be another few weeks until I meet a surgeon so want to measure myself up and compare stats if poss. I know everyone is different but id love any info anyone can share?! Thankyou beauties :) xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Measurements.... Empty Re: Measurements....

Post by chloerose7 5th September 2011, 7:51 pm

Hey hun, whose your consultation with again? The upsetting thing is unfortunately when you see the PCC...youll go over the things that the after care will cover, how you want to pay, finance options, what size your after, any allergy etc and will probably give you and info booklet....if theres someone you particularly wouldnt mind going with ask for some info on that surgeon...my PCC gave me a 'profile' on Mr Meleagros (what bodies, boards he's on...how many BA's hes done etc.)
It will probably only last about half an hour and dont feel under pressure if they start getting all financial on you lol. Luckly my PCC didnt at all
Hope that helps hun x x
chloerose7
chloerose7
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 313

https://twitter.com/ChloeRoseHutton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 5th September 2011, 8:06 pm

Thanks babe, it's with transform, really want to see Mr Meleagros too but he's only at the clinic I'm attending twice a month. Just hope the dates work out well when I can see him as my partner works away and I want him to come so really hope the dates fall into Place well for me. Will just have to see how things go. Will it be worth taking pics of boobs I like then if I'm only seeing a PCC? Xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by chloerose7 5th September 2011, 8:17 pm

No not really, I mean I didnt even get a chance to show my pics to Mr Meleagros, but to be fair it was a quick appointment as they just squeezzed me in between his other appointment...it might be best anyway just to see your PCC as the booklet they give you will answer a lot of your questions and then you will be able to go into see Mr M with a clearer mind I think. Although I got to see Mr M...I think if I book in to see him for another consultation thats booked, he might be able to give me a bit more time and fit in a few more questions.
Definately take some pics though when you do get to see Mr M, Im guna try and show them to him next time.

x x x x x
chloerose7
chloerose7
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 313

https://twitter.com/ChloeRoseHutton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down