Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chance of anatomical implants turning?

5 posters

Go down

chance of anatomical implants turning? Empty chance of anatomical implants turning?

Post by willows 14th August 2011, 9:46 pm

I thought i always wanted teardrop implants because i wanted a naturally big look and was worried about looking round n fake - although after reading storied about anatomical implants turning im noe put off them slightly. Anyone know the actual chance of them turning and complications compared to round? xx
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

chance of anatomical implants turning? Empty Re: chance of anatomical implants turning?

Post by willows 14th August 2011, 9:46 pm

*stories *now
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

chance of anatomical implants turning? Empty Re: chance of anatomical implants turning?

Post by MsLondon 14th August 2011, 10:11 pm

I dont know what the chances are hun but just the fact that this is a possibility is what put me right off them. Like u I was sure I wanted the teardrop implants but after having a few consultations and finding out that the round implants can also look natural, I decided to go with those. My worst fear was ending up looking like Victoria Beckham. I was told that you only get that really fake look if thats what you've asked for.
MsLondon
MsLondon
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 15th August 2011, 3:35 am

I have the Brazilian impants and they have had a zero rate of rotation so maybe you should ask about them. If a teardrop is what is going to look best its worth the try!
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th August 2011, 9:49 am

It really gets my coat when topless models go all out to get oversized implants and get the fake look 'they asked for' and then people associate this with the implant, not the dimwit who asked for them!

Round implants will give you as much of a natural look as anatomicals will, yes there is the risk of anatomicals rotating but there are risks with rounds too.

Complications of both shaped implants come wih risks, you just have to choose which would be best for you, I spent a long time researching the differences between rounds and anatomicals when I had my re-op and I decided to stick with rounds.

I'm slim, but I'm not skinny and I do have a little breast tissue, so with rounds being best for women of my build or heavier, I was thinking it would probably still be the best implant for me, I have a natural look and when laying on my back, my implants remain looking natural as they naturally fall to the side like a natural breast would. With Anatomicals I found they had a risk of rotating, they had a natural look but when laying on my back, they stay put, just pointing upwards unlike a natural breast.

So as I wanted an all round natural look I decided to stick with rounds. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachy87 16th August 2011, 10:12 am

Hi, someone asked this in James McDiarmid's section and he said he sees about 1 case of rotation per year. Seeing as he does a lot of anatomicals, the risk seems to be very low. I had them and my surgeon said he'd never had one rotate - and he also does a lot of anatomicals. I would make sure your surgeon has had a lot of experience wirh them and ask how many of the ones he has done have turned, and if you're still not happy, ask about having rounds. Xx
Rachy87
Rachy87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down