Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Double Bubble :-( What to do now???

+2
barbiecon
NewGirl 4108
6 posters

Go down

It's Double Bubble :-(  What to do now??? Empty It's Double Bubble :-( What to do now???

Post by NewGirl 4108 11th August 2011, 6:53 pm

Googled some pics of double bubble and the results are exactly the same as my left breast :-(
Does anyone know how they will fix this please? (If they can!!!)
I have tried phoning the clinic but they are closed until tomorrow and I have lost the mobile number she gave me. Feeling more upset than I thought I would!
NewGirl 4108
NewGirl 4108
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

It's Double Bubble :-(  What to do now??? Empty Re: It's Double Bubble :-( What to do now???

Post by barbiecon 11th August 2011, 7:18 pm

how long ago did u have ur implants done babe xxx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

It's Double Bubble :-(  What to do now??? Empty Re: It's Double Bubble :-( What to do now???

Post by jen86 11th August 2011, 7:33 pm

hi hun, try not to get upset now, there isnt much you can do untiul tomorw. Try to relax babe Hug
there is a number of ways they fix this. Double bubble is basically your natural breast tissue sagging over the implant.
were you borderline for a lift?
i was and i only had a ba (recommended by the surgeon i might add!)
they may do a lift to tighten up the lose skin. they may change the implant placement, and they sometimes even increase the implant size to help push the crease out as such. Is it possible to have a look at your pics hun??
thanks xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by NewGirl 4108 11th August 2011, 8:55 pm

I am only 15 days post op so I still have plenty of time for them to settle it just scared me a bit lol!
I am trying to get my pics up now but I'm having trouble with my bluetooth so can't get them on my computer. My Husband is just going to try and fix the bluetooth so I can get them on. I will let you know as soon as they are up :thumbs: Thanks hun x
NewGirl 4108
NewGirl 4108
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NewGirl 4108 11th August 2011, 9:37 pm

I have just gone to take a pic of my double bubble to show you and its gone!!!!!! I thought my husband was taking it at the wrong angle and I kept shouting at him but when I looked in the mirror it wasn't there!!!!! I pulled the skin a little at the top so see if it made a difference and I'm wondering if I maybe jiggled it into place a bit??? Well whatever has happened my double bubble is no longer Cheerleader
I have lovely boobs again!!! Still not fixed my bluetooth but have got a couple of pics on my husbands phone so going to get those on now :-) look out for my post x
NewGirl 4108
NewGirl 4108
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th August 2011, 9:43 pm

Firstly dont panic sweetheart, I know it's upsetting if you have a problem with your breast but it's not life threatening so calm down babes. It's Double Bubble :-(  What to do now??? 571992

It's very possible that what you have at just 15 days post is is some loose skin that will be filled out as the implants settle and drop.

Just give the clinic a call on monday, arrange an appointment to see your surgeon and if they're not available then request you see the clinic nurse, if only for you to get some reassurance darlin'

Whatever happens, the worst being if it is double bubble that you'll need pocket revision, possibly a lift and all will be OK, so don't worry lovely. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by NewGirl 4108 11th August 2011, 9:45 pm

I did just go into serious panic mode lol! Read my post just above yours cookie. Thank you for your support Hug
NewGirl 4108
NewGirl 4108
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th August 2011, 9:46 pm

We've mostly all been there sweetie, don't worry It's Double Bubble :-(  What to do now??? 571992xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 11th August 2011, 9:54 pm

Ahh glad it's better already NewGirl, I was just going to say that it'll probably sort itself out as you're still so early post-op, I had a bit of a crease on the underside of mine for the first couple of weeks, then never again after that. xx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by NewGirl 4108 11th August 2011, 10:03 pm

group hug Thank you so much! You are all fab! Fingers crossed it stays ok x
NewGirl 4108
NewGirl 4108
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 11th August 2011, 10:32 pm

Good to hear everythings okay! looking forward ti seeing your pics when th bluetoorh is sorted! xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by NewGirl 4108 11th August 2011, 10:42 pm

NewGirl 4108
NewGirl 4108
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly 12th August 2011, 8:57 am

I'm pleased it's gone Hun fingers crossed it stays that way for you x
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down