Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First BA nightmare

+3
tASHABASHA_1986
Doddssilverlady
sugarplum_sassie
7 posters

Go down

First BA nightmare Empty First BA nightmare

Post by sugarplum_sassie 9th August 2011, 8:00 am

Had my first surgery dream/nightmare last night and it felt so real, I was so disappointed after surgery, basically I looked like I needed a breast lift and nobody had even suggested that I needed one, I was gutted because whilst my boobs were bigger, they looked awful because they were droopy sad smile I'm pretty sure I don't need an uplift aswell but it's obviously playing on my mind, more so for the extra cost, I only look an empty B cup so I really hope I don't need an uplift, but god it felt so real!
sugarplum_sassie
sugarplum_sassie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

First BA nightmare Empty Re: First BA nightmare

Post by Doddssilverlady 9th August 2011, 8:03 am

Hiya i booked mine about nine wks ago now and not long after my consultation i had a dream like yours!!!

in my dream i was over the op and i looked down and one of themwas massive!!! and the other smaller, oh my god!! since then i haven't dreamt anymore like this( thank god) ha!!!

now I have mine done a week tomorrow and all i can think about is this!! x
Doddssilverlady
Doddssilverlady
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 9th August 2011, 8:08 am

I had my first boobie nightmare too last night, and i wont wake up devasted and having to feel my boobs. It was my first night home and i woke up and my right boob was flat and leaking. And i didnt know what what was happening. It was really scary. xx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th August 2011, 10:58 am

Its absolutely normal to have nightmares right before your surgery hun, just type 'dreams' into the search bar and you'll find quite a few threads of the same so you aren't alone hunni First BA nightmare 571992

If you're 'genuinely' worried about your decision then request a second appointment to go through things with your surgeon and don't go through with the surgery till you're 100% happy with the surgery planned for you. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 9th August 2011, 11:35 am

ha ha this happend to me! in real life...tho they dont look terrible at all, in fact some days i really love how they look and then other days i think..yep, they need lifting. Dont worry, dreams n nightmares r norml...you ill be fine! have u discussed the option of a lift with ur surgeon? if he thinks u dont need one, mayb get a second opinion just to be sure, if u really feel you thought you would need one.
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 9th August 2011, 11:35 am

i never had nightmeres i was lucky lol i dreamt about them loads thow lol but they were normall dreams not aimed at my boobs, but i had big boobies i woke up smiling every morning :)
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 9th August 2011, 11:36 am

I still have to odd boobie nightmare now............mine are that my boobs have slid down my body and are around my waist or one up one down and even had one where the implants had slid around the sides under my armpits!First BA nightmare 751387 .........each time I wake up and check they are still in the right place!First BA nightmare 557141 ............

If you are worried thou I would do what cookie said and get a second app just to make sure your 100% happy.

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down