Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you use on your scars?

+4
renz
moonmar
natalia
RoxyChick
8 posters

Go down

What did you use on your scars?

What did you use on your scars? Vote_lcap43%What did you use on your scars? Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 6 ]
What did you use on your scars? Vote_lcap0%What did you use on your scars? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What did you use on your scars? Vote_lcap14%What did you use on your scars? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
What did you use on your scars? Vote_lcap7%What did you use on your scars? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
What did you use on your scars? Vote_lcap7%What did you use on your scars? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
What did you use on your scars? Vote_lcap14%What did you use on your scars? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 14

What did you use on your scars? Empty What did you use on your scars?

Post by RoxyChick 28th April 2009, 3:50 pm

What did you use on your scars? Did anything help? How long did your scars look red? What are they like now?

You can provide links to products if you like.

I started with Bio Oil, the Palmers and now I use nothing. Mine were very red for about three months, but have settled since I went on sunbeds and tanning (follow this at your peril!)

Last edited by RoxyChick on 28th April 2009, 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info)
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

What did you use on your scars? Empty Re: What did you use on your scars?

Post by natalia 28th April 2009, 3:55 pm

they are not red but still very thick and visible could never go topless as feel ashamed as u can see mine bad wish he didnt cut me so thick and wish he did mine neater i luv my boobs but my scars depress me
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 28th April 2009, 4:08 pm

I am massaging them and "pinching" them as advised.... surgeon said I can use any moisturiser for doing that but I am using Bio Oil as I heard it's good... and I like it, it's light, not too greasy and smells natural.
My scars are quite light now and not very noticeable, but they are still raised and a bit hard and that is why I need to massage!
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by renz 28th April 2009, 4:26 pm

girlies, should i wait til my post op before putting on any oils??
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 28th April 2009, 4:38 pm

yes def i waited 6 weeks incase of infection ect
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 28th April 2009, 5:09 pm

I was told to wait 6 weeks incase the oils cause infection, but it's best to follow the advice of your PS

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 28th April 2009, 5:15 pm

I massaged in Dermatix gel then applied silicone gel strips for 2 months, im very impressed with them so far but still pinky x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 28th April 2009, 5:26 pm

Once my incisions had completely healed over, ie no scabs etc. (which was probably about 6 weeks), I used Bio Oil to start with and have just splashed out and purchased some Dermatix Gel (quite pricey stuff but I'd heard good things about it). I will use the Dermatix until it's finished and then probably go back to the Bio Oil.

My scars are really thin but still pinky coloured... I must admit Mr Chantarasak does do neat incisions. 👍

Angel x
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

What did you use on your scars? Empty silicone gel strips

Post by misf1 28th April 2009, 5:27 pm

nads wrote:I massaged in Dermatix gel then applied silicone gel strips for 2 months, im very impressed with them so far but still pinky x
I was just wondering where you get the silicone gel strips? Am having my BA soon and really want to get some. I've already bought palmers and bio oil. I'm just gonna try it all
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 28th April 2009, 5:36 pm

I was initially advised to massage a very tiny amount of 100% pure vitimin E oil once steristrips were removed, and to use micropore tape untill first check 6/7 weeks for me. I then used 'mepiform' silicone gel healing sheets, which I have just finished. I am now going to use 'dermatix' gel. However I use bio oil to massage my boobs when I remember.

My scars have been great all along, no scabbing or weeping, so this was easy for me to know when to start.

They are slightly pink now, but I do not know if the expence of the silicone sheets or gel is worth buying. When I discussed this with surgeon he said they would probably just quicken the fading of 'colour' by a week over an eight week timespan in my case as they were good to start with.

I purchased the Silicone preparations from e.bay, still expensive though ,and there are different brands that I would imagine all do the same. However, I believe on the mainland you can get them on presciption from your G.P. in certain circumstances.
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down