Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

best incision

+6
moongal
TiaDe
Love2run
kiwigirl
misf1
vixen1980
10 posters

Go down

best incision Empty best incision

Post by vixen1980 28th July 2011, 10:59 pm

Hi ladies

My ba is in just over 4 weeks and i dont know which incision to go for which do u recommend? x
vixen1980
vixen1980
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 93

Back to top Go down

best incision Empty Re: best incision

Post by misf1 28th July 2011, 11:06 pm

What have you been offered hun, the most common in the UK is through the nipple or the crease incision. I have the crease myself and can barely notice the sacrs unless I lift my boobs to look at them in the mirror. There are also many happy through the nipple girls on here. So I guess it's up to you hun.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 28th July 2011, 11:08 pm

I'm going for inframammary myself - mostly because it's my surgeons preference, it's give him nice direct access, etc. It seems like a lot of PS'S have their own preference on what they like to do, and sometimes it can also depend on the type of implant your having, and if it's being placed over of under the muscle...

Have you discussed possible incisions with your PS at all? Or has it been left totally up to you to decide?!
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by vixen1980 28th July 2011, 11:25 pm

well he recommeded areola incison as he does that the most and he said has the least scarring and better acess etc!! im having unders hun! just worried with it being the nipple if it scars bad i wont be able to hide it xx my friend has had this incision with the same surgeon im using and u can hardly see hers
vixen1980
vixen1980
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 29th July 2011, 12:44 am

Do you have a tendency to scar badly usually??

If you're usually a fairly good healer when it comes to scaring, and you follow all the instructions given to you regarding aftercare of the wound - make sure you keep it clean and dry, keep an eye out for possible infection, and then start massaging and moisturizing it after the skin has fully knitted, etc, then I'm sure you'll be fine, hun xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 29th July 2011, 2:13 am

I am having mine in the breast crease as it is the least obvious. I wouldnt want to take the risk of damaging my nerves in my nipple as they are needed for fun activities! TMI.......

Plus if it is a bad scar you will see it everyday!
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by TiaDe 29th July 2011, 2:30 am

My incision is in the crease. I live in the US and the most common are in the crease, through the arm pit (axillary), or through the nipple. I wanted my incision in the crease and my surgeon ended up recommending the same so I did not have to worry about not having my wishes honored. I would not change a thing.
TiaDe
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by moongal 29th July 2011, 5:07 am

Hi! I had the inframammary crease. I wanted there to be as little disruption of the breast tissue as possible, just to be on the super safe side. I really want to breast feed someday! It's probably the biggest reason I opted out of having the peri-areolar incision, although I am sure plenty of women have peri-aerolar incision and successfully breast feed!
moongal
moongal
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by LiL SIS 29th July 2011, 6:09 am

i am going to go for the crease when i get mine..
the PS i will be using does a lot of trans-axillary (armpit), but i live in singlets all through summer, so would either be seen, or i would know they are there and not want to raise my arms.
the nipple sounds good, and looks good for scarring, but for me, the risks of loss of sensation, along with a higher risk of infection due to going through there are too high..
LiL SIS
LiL SIS
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by vixen1980 29th July 2011, 11:04 am

I think im going to go for under the crease then thanks for ur input!!! xxx any ladies had nipple incision ? xx
vixen1980
vixen1980
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 29th July 2011, 7:42 pm

Now i'm intrigued to know to know what the scaring is like with a nipple incision??

xx
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by mytime 29th July 2011, 7:42 pm

I would say crease xx
mytime
mytime
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by LiL SIS 30th July 2011, 3:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i found this page with only one scar photo of each incision.. but it says a small bit about the pro's and con's of each too
LiL SIS
LiL SIS
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachy87 30th July 2011, 7:57 am

The first surgeon I saw recommended the peri areola incision and I saw some really good photos where the scar was nearly invisible - you could only see it if you knew it was there and were looking for it. I ended up going with a different surgeon, and he wanted to do the crease incision because he said he could get a better placement through it, as we wanted to use anatomicals. He also said there is a slightly higher risk of infection through the areola, as the milk ducts can contain bacteria. I'm glad I went with the crease in the end, the scar is nowhere near as bad or noticeable as I thought it would be! Xx
Rachy87
Rachy87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum