Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first run after BA!!

+7
kiwigirl
barbiecon
Minxy
tinkabell23
lucykk
Karen1982
rk19
11 posters

Go down

My first run after BA!! Empty My first run after BA!!

Post by rk19 28th July 2011, 8:49 am

Hey girls My first run after BA!! 399357

Haven't been on here too regularly due to work etc. Hope you all are well My first run after BA!! 948189

Well i went for my first run since my BA yesterday (nothing major like 1.5miles - lol) but OMG I have to say i felt no different to how i felt before my BA when running! Like i didnt feel them move (even though still quite hard) any pain, discomfort or anything! Even today i feel amazing no aches or pains. Im starting to sleep on sides now (LOVE IT) at first was achy now its getting like how i used to before BA (odd aches when i wake up, but nothing major at all). I love my boobs sooooo much! Even though they have shrunk i still love them, and im hoping the fluffing fairy blesses me, hehe!

Though i look no different to how i did in my gel padded bras (which is the look i asked for) I feel so much more confident, have no jealous moments when i see busty girls, even if bigger than mine, coz i just feel so happy with what i have now! Its amazing, now i understand when ladies said "best thing ive ever done" this is what they meant!

All pre-op girls, good luck and go for it - you will not regret it!! xxx
rk19
rk19
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

My first run after BA!! Empty Re: My first run after BA!!

Post by Karen1982 28th July 2011, 9:26 am

That's brilliant, sooo pleased for you!!

And thanks for this post as I have been constantly changing my mind over the last few weeks and slowly coming back to a definite yes and you have just made me certain that it's what I want!!!

All I want is to look like I do in my triple gel bras and I will be perfectly happy with that!!! And so pleased to hear you are able to run and no probs xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by lucykk 28th July 2011, 9:32 am

I miss my running already and it's only been 3 days! Congrats!x
lucykk
lucykk
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkabell23 28th July 2011, 9:50 am

Congrats on getting back running hun!! so glad to hear ur new boobs are settling in nicely! this is something I've been questioning too becuase I love running, thanks for putting my mind at ease! x x x
tinkabell23
tinkabell23
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Minxy 28th July 2011, 10:17 am

well done :) i cant wait to sleep on my side or stop feeling them inside. i can kind of feel them wih my arms, where the armpits are lol so funny and weird... and so nice :)
Minxy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 28th July 2011, 10:21 am

hey hun how long was it since u ad your ba??
congratts on bein so happpy with them !
i love mine too! bit concernd that you said ur s shrunk! wen was that and by home much..? i love my boobies now and although i dont mind getting bigger i dont wana get smaller! lol xx
p.s can i see your piccys xx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 28th July 2011, 10:36 am

Congrats! It's good to know you can get back to totally normal exercise without pain in a relatively short period of time woohoo
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 28th July 2011, 10:45 am

This is good to know as I want to get back running asap after my ba. Yehhh congratulations hun x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by smile! 28th July 2011, 11:11 am

glad to hear youre happy with your boobs! And i was worried about what running would be like after having my BA cause i love it, but soo glad to hear you found it ok! xx
smile!
smile!
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

My first run after BA!! Empty Running concerns

Post by Shelsuit 28th July 2011, 3:03 pm

rk19 wrote:Hey girls My first run after BA!! 399357

Haven't been on here too regularly due to work etc. Hope you all are well My first run after BA!! 948189

Well i went for my first run since my BA yesterday (nothing major like 1.5miles - lol) but OMG I have to say i felt no different to how i felt before my BA when running! Like i didnt feel them move (even though still quite hard) any pain, discomfort or anything! Even today i feel amazing no aches or pains. Im starting to sleep on sides now (LOVE IT) at first was achy now its getting like how i used to before BA (odd aches when i wake up, but nothing major at all). I love my boobs sooooo much! Even though they have shrunk i still love them, and im hoping the fluffing fairy blesses me, hehe!

Though i look no different to how i did in my gel padded bras (which is the look i asked for) I feel so much more confident, have no jealous moments when i see busty girls, even if bigger than mine, coz i just feel so happy with what i have now! Its amazing, now i understand when ladies said "best thing ive ever done" this is what they meant!

All pre-op girls, good luck and go for it - you will not regret it!! xxx

Hey there !! I'm only 3 weeks ish post op but I wondered about the running -- I was going for about 45 mins 4 times a week before my op an wondered how u knew when was right for you to start back ?? I'm going to wait another 2 weeks and try then I think ... I had 460cc and I'm currently in a 34E sports bra ... I'll make sure I strap them
Right in before I set off ... Also -- where did u get te bra in ur avatar from ? Its lovely ! Just my colour ! ...

Congrats on everything Hun and ur recovery ! Ur pic looks amazing ! Xxx
Shelsuit
Shelsuit
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 28th July 2011, 3:07 pm

Okay youve made me excited now, for mine, and i cant wait to get back to running after ba. xx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum