Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am i moving about too much?

+4
Emme-Kate
misf1
barbiecon
Minxy
8 posters

Go down

Am i moving about too much? Empty Am i moving about too much?

Post by Minxy 24th July 2011, 4:51 pm

I am 2nd day post op today and i have barely laid down, been on my laptop, watching telly, getting something to eat. I am being very careful, try not to stretch etc.

am i doing too much and should I stay in bed a bit more?

also, my PS did tell me to do some activities, raise my arms a bit so that the muscle doesnt stiffen up.

I am s bit sore, so do you think i should really take it slow or am i ok as long as i feel ok?
Minxy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Am i moving about too much? Empty Re: Am i moving about too much?

Post by barbiecon 24th July 2011, 5:16 pm

im 8 days post op now and back to pretty much everything i use to do, my 18 month old daughter makes sure im staying active ;) just be carfull wen reaching for things, i will pick my daughter up , cook , clean, hoover yet i cant shut the boot or rich for cups and plates up high. it uses differnt muscles and i dont want to pull anything, just do what you think you can but no being silly!
congrats on the boobies by the way xx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 24th July 2011, 5:28 pm

I think you are fine to do those things hun, it's essential after any op to move about and not stay in bed, keeps the blood circulating nicely around your body.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 24th July 2011, 5:32 pm

It's actually good to walk around after surgery.Just follow the doctors instructions as to how much you can or can't lift ect. and you'll be fine.It's good that you feel so good 2 days post-op!
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by moongal 24th July 2011, 5:39 pm

Congrats, Minxy!!! I agree with the other gals...It's good that you feel well enough to resume low impact activities.

I'm about 9? days out, and what I an say is that you may have good days and not so good days, so just listen to your body for when it needs to really rest!!!

Congrats again!!!! yahoo
moongal
moongal
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 24th July 2011, 6:10 pm

i was exactly th same as you....after reading on here, about everyone saying to ''rest up'' i imagined they meant in bed, so when i woke in the morning, and didnt feel like staying in bed, i didnt know if that classed as ''resting up'' but i think as long as you dont over exhurt yourself, you dont have to be bed-bound. Just try not to use your arms too much. Your doing great hun xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by NickiH 24th July 2011, 8:55 pm

Glad you're feeling so well hun. Hope i will be, as having unders too and do get put off a bit by the fact that unders is a longer recovery period. Happy healing! x
NickiH
NickiH
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by dd wannabe 24th July 2011, 9:14 pm

Thank you! Day after surgery and I've been up and about most of the day. Had a nap after lunch but other than that it really has felt like business as normal - just a bit slower and more aware of not overdoing things. Took my kids to the park, usually a 2 minute walk but took 5, sat on the bench and watched them play rather than climb with them and the zip wire was a no-go today. Concerned that I might be doing too much but it feels right - no pain so I'm guessing it's ok.

Feeling so lucky that I'm not in pain but need to keep reminding myself that I must not overdo it.
dd wannabe
dd wannabe
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down