Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when does the soreness go away?

+3
Babster
moongal
ac4me
7 posters

Go down

when does the soreness go away? Empty when does the soreness go away?

Post by ac4me 23rd July 2011, 6:51 am

so i'm almost 4 weeks out. i still have a little just general all over soreness, especially when i lightly squeeze/squish them. it's not bad, kinda like when your boobs hurt around period time...

hmm, now that i think about it, maybe i'm pms'ing? oh good lord, they are gonna get huge if i have my normal premenstral swelling! lolol
ac4me
ac4me
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

when does the soreness go away? Empty Re: when does the soreness go away?

Post by moongal 23rd July 2011, 6:54 am

Great topic, ac4me! A week out and I'm definitely feeling the soreness. I've never been pregnant but would imagine my breasts would feel like this. They feel so freakin' FULL AND SORE! :-( Hopefully the experienced ladies can help us with this one.
moongal
moongal
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by ac4me 23rd July 2011, 6:57 am

oh i totally felt like i had just given birth! that's exactly what it feels like. it felt the same as being engorged with milk...that fullness started to subside around 2.5 weeks i think for me.

i keep pushing on my boob thinking "ooh, that's a little sore"

reminds me of that joke

guy goes into a dr's office and says "doc it hurts when i do this", doc says "so don't do that" lol
ac4me
ac4me
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Babster 23rd July 2011, 7:05 am

I would like to know that too! I am four weeks yesterday I think. I am still sore too and can only sleep on my left side or back. Can you ladies sleep on both sides yet? My right boob is killing me! If I try and sleep on it, I pay for it shortly afterwards. The crazy sensitive feeling is gradually going away now. I still have the mad nerve sensations that feels like I have shingles. I don't want anyone touching them and wish I didn't have to wear anything. My right breast is still so painful. But I did fall over and don't think that helped!!!

I have to have a revision on Friday this week as the right one is sitting too high up and apparently should have settled by now. I was having nightmares last night that I am getting CC! I am so paranoid. But I am sure this pain in the right is perfectly normal and for some reason my left boob is behaving itself. Tell me this is normal!

when does the soreness go away? 476424
Babster
Babster
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by ac4me 23rd July 2011, 7:18 am

haha shingles...that's what the "let down" feeling is when you breastfeed. i totally had that. for almost 2 weeks it was many times daily, it's down to like once per day now

my right one is a bit higher too, but i expected that because that pec is so much larger and stronger than the other, i knew (even though i have overs) that because it's tighter on that side it wouldn't drop as fast.
ac4me
ac4me
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey 23rd July 2011, 7:20 am

moongal wrote:Great topic, ac4me! A week out and I'm definitely feeling the soreness. I've never been pregnant but would imagine my breasts would feel like this. They feel so freakin' FULL AND SORE! :-( Hopefully the experienced ladies can help us with this one.

Moon, your boobies are looking AMAZING! I bet you're so happy with everything!
monkey
monkey
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 322

Back to top Go down

Post by moongal 23rd July 2011, 7:22 am

OMG that is so funny...I find myself thinking of this joke all the time. I poke my nipples then think, "Ug, they're sooo sore and puffy!" and then I think, "QUIT MESSING WITH THEM!!!!!!" LOL

xoxo

Hi Babster,

I can sleep (and only sleep on my sides), but it's not comfortable by pre-BA standards...I'm hoping this will get better with time.

I wish you the best on your revision on Friday! I bet your right boobie will behave this time!!

xoxo
moongal
moongal
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moongal 23rd July 2011, 7:25 am

Thank you Ms. Monkey!! I am really happy (surprised) at the results so far and hopeful that the upper pole fullness will go down!

Still freaking out that I'm a FULL C....any type of padding and I can't fit in it....and I can't yet conceive of touching a D bra...I know, I need to get over it, but it's a real mind bender for me!

xx
moongal
moongal
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Babster 23rd July 2011, 10:38 am

moongal wrote:OMG that is so funny...I find myself thinking of this joke all the time. I poke my nipples then think, "Ug, they're sooo sore and puffy!" and then I think, "QUIT MESSING WITH THEM!!!!!!" LOL

xoxo

Hi Babster,

I can sleep (and only sleep on my sides), but it's not comfortable by pre-BA standards...I'm hoping this will get better with time.

I wish you the best on your revision on Friday! I bet your right boobie will behave this time!!

xoxo

Thanks Moongal. Sounds like you're making great progress if you can sleep on your side at 8 days! You do look gorgeous!when does the soreness go away? 571992
Babster
Babster
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Minxy 24th July 2011, 6:43 am

Hi moongal what were ur pre BA stats? I had 260 yesterday and wearing 34 C bra that isn't filled up in full.

U are a bit further post op please tell me how do they change?
Minxy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Milly 24th July 2011, 12:09 pm

I am nearly 4 weeks post op and still feeling general soreness. If I try to take a deep breath, it feels so tight under my boobs. If i lie on my back on the floor, it is still really tight around my ribcage. Still sore on the sides too. After a few hours in a bra, I am itching to take the damn thing off and just let 'em hang out. I am still putting ice packs on - not sure why because I don't think there's much swelling, but I think it makes me feel better. I am also putting a lovely oil on my boobs which I think makes them feel better although they are so tender to touch. I didn't think I would still be sore for this long... I mean there's no way I could contemplate running or moving fast in any direction!!!
Miss Milly
Miss Milly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 24th July 2011, 6:00 pm

They felt like this for me for about 2 weeks, n it wasnt too bad really.it will ease off, the more you rest, the quicker it should ease x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down