Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

boobs softer when warm weather, hard when colder?!

5 posters

Go down

boobs softer when warm weather, hard when colder?! Empty boobs softer when warm weather, hard when colder?!

Post by rk19 17th July 2011, 1:06 pm

Hey girls,

Ive noticed something very odd, during the day when it gets a little warmer my boobs get softer and i think yaayyyy we getting somewhere, but after i have slept at night and its a little colder they are hard again. Anyone else experienced this? And why does this happen?

Today i woke up and my boobs have noticably SHRUNK boobs softer when warm weather, hard when colder?! 43877 boobs softer when warm weather, hard when colder?! 221105 boobs softer when warm weather, hard when colder?! 43877 but not even like they have dropped!!

xx
rk19
rk19
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

boobs softer when warm weather, hard when colder?! Empty Re: boobs softer when warm weather, hard when colder?!

Post by misf1 17th July 2011, 4:08 pm

Don't worry they will go back to normal eventually. However they may react to cold when your muscle tightens
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

boobs softer when warm weather, hard when colder?! Empty Re: boobs softer when warm weather, hard when colder?!

Post by blondeandblue 17th July 2011, 4:50 pm

ive noticed that too. and also when i was out last night if a club has the bass up really high they feel like theyre rippling and was like sea sickness in my boobs! my friends thought it was hilarious but i was constantly running out for air :P theres so many things that affect them that youd never have thought of like weather and noise and stuff :P
blondeandblue
blondeandblue
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by Minxy 17th July 2011, 4:56 pm

Haha it is funny when ur boobies react to bass ))) lol
Xxxx
Minxy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey 18th July 2011, 12:35 am

RK, your new boobies look so good! You got a DD with just 255!?

I'm at a 30a now hoping to become a full C, my doctor recommended 240, but I'm not sure whether to pick 240 or up to 300?
monkey
monkey
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 322

Back to top Go down

Post by rk19 18th July 2011, 7:47 am

ahh makes sense about muscle tightening when cold Misf.

LOL - i think i can imagine what its like with the bass hitting them, lol, i will realize when im out i suppose!

monkey - yes i only had a small implant as im quite a petite girl. If you're 30a now we're pretty similar as i was 32a/30b. Now 30dd sounds WOAH but actually i 'look' a c cup. I think you'd be fine with either 240 or 300cc, i left it to my surgeon to see what looks best. Also you need to ask yourself would you rather be slightly smaller or bigger? I always thought rather smaller than bigger as i wanted a very natural look and my surgeon was well aware of that. Im happy with the size ive ended up with - sure i get boob greed some days but this is the size that actually fits my body. xx
rk19
rk19
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rk19 18th July 2011, 7:47 am

oh and thanks for the compliment Monkey boobs softer when warm weather, hard when colder?! 571992 xx
rk19
rk19
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down