Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 days pre op - Feels so Weird and now I'm unsure

5 posters

Go down

4 days pre op - Feels so Weird and now I'm unsure Empty 4 days pre op - Feels so Weird and now I'm unsure

Post by Romanica 15th July 2011, 4:05 am

Hi Girls,

I had my BA on Monday as a day patient (in Sydney) and it was a breeze. Surgery concluded at 9.30am and I was allowed home at 3.30pm with hubby to wait on me hand and foot. I took some pain killers the first 2 days but probably could have gotten away without it. The worst for me has been the back pain each morning from sleeping on my back which I never normally do. Now for the boobies. They look great but the sensation of them on my chest is just so so weird. The main feeling is of weight which wasn't there before. I've spent most of the week laying around taking it as easy as possible but everytime I stand up I get nervous and have to support them either by using my hands like bra cups or by putting one arm underneath them both. My posture is really bad too as I'm walking a little stooped as it just doesn't feel right standing up straight, I feel like I'm going to injure the work done on the inside. When I get in the shower it feels okay but otherwise I just don't feel "right" or normal. I had 295/325 partial unders. Did anyone else experience this kind of nervousness about moving about and a feeling of unreality on their chest? I have only one more week at home before returning to work and I have to learn to walk properly and without holding onto my boobs before then. At the moment I'm feeling like had I known how this would feel beforehand I probably wouldn't have done it, even though I know they look good.
Romanica
Romanica
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

4 days pre op - Feels so Weird and now I'm unsure Empty I meant 4 day POST-Op

Post by Romanica 15th July 2011, 4:08 am

I meant 4 day POST-Op. Sorry ladies.
Romanica
Romanica
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

4 days pre op - Feels so Weird and now I'm unsure Empty Re: 4 days pre op - Feels so Weird and now I'm unsure

Post by moongal 15th July 2011, 4:52 am

Hi Romantica,

I am totally sure that more experienced ladies on the forum will be able to better address this, but one of my best friends had a boob job about 2 years ago. She felt the exact same way for a few weeks post-op, and the feeling steadily got better over the next few months.

Just my opinion, but I am thinking that it is perfectly normal to react this way. The bottom line is that it will take a little bit of time for your wrap your mind around this big change!

It will, though. My best friend, she is IN LOVE with her boobs now. LOVES LOVES LOVES them. They feel like her now, and she is so happy with her decision.

Hope this helps!!! xoxox
moongal
moongal
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

4 days pre op - Feels so Weird and now I'm unsure Empty Re: 4 days pre op - Feels so Weird and now I'm unsure

Post by Romanica 15th July 2011, 6:43 am

Thanks for that, I'm sure you're right. I just need to get some confidence that I am not about to do damage to myself by doing everyday things and I'm sure then I'll be able to stop supporting them and will learn and accept as normal how they now feel. I see my surgeon next week so I'm sure he'll set me straight. xxx
Romanica
Romanica
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 15th July 2011, 7:02 am

Hey hunni! I am from Sydney too!
Anyway, what you are feeling is totally normal... mine felt so heavy and everytime I stood up I thought they would fall to the floor. I even went back to see my ps at around day 4 or 5 thinking they were bottoming out... they werent it was just my body need to adjust to having them in there, the muscle and the skin has to stretch to accomodate the implant. Truly you will be fine even though it all feels foriegn, I think by 2 weeks post op I felt really good. Just take your time to heal but dont worry about the strange feeling when standing up and walking around.
x
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonna 15th July 2011, 1:04 pm

I felt exactly the same. It took about a week for me to feel confident standing straight and not stooped over. You will get used to them xx
Nonna
Nonna
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Immie 15th July 2011, 1:52 pm

Im 2 days post op now and got my first bout of pain today, nothing too bad tho, the pain killers are sorting that out. But I woke u with a really bad back from lying on my back all night (normally sleep on my front) its fine now tho.
I too keep holding my boobs, sometimes without realising, I think its more coz im so hapy to have them I keep wanting to touch em!
Also I woke up a bit breathless, wonder if its the new weight on top of my lungs?! xx
Immie
Immie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanica 15th July 2011, 11:31 pm

Thanks ladies, I'm glad this seems to be a common thing. This morning I feel much better and am making a conscious effort not to "hold on".
Romanica
Romanica
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down