Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone else having BA in October????

+9
nikitaw86
SuzieW
anastasia
Princess76
monkey
FinallyBB
Haze83
tian
staceygrundy
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

anyone else having BA in October???? Empty anyone else having BA in October????

Post by staceygrundy 13th July 2011, 8:56 pm

am i the only one whos having my BA in october????
im going in on the 3rd!!!

cant wait until the twins arrive!
staceygrundy
staceygrundy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 457

Back to top Go down

anyone else having BA in October???? Empty Re: anyone else having BA in October????

Post by tian 13th July 2011, 9:43 pm

Hi :) Im hoing to have mine in october! Dying to get it done just now but i have to wait to the october school holiday as i am a single parent! I actually cant wait !! u excited?? xx
tian
tian
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

anyone else having BA in October???? Empty Re: anyone else having BA in October????

Post by staceygrundy 13th July 2011, 9:51 pm

Hey tian,
Yer I cant wait all booked and paid for!!!
3rd of October can't cum quick enough!

Ru all booked???? Who u going with and wat surgeon?
Wat size u going?? X
staceygrundy
staceygrundy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Haze83 16th July 2011, 3:49 pm

Hi, I'm looking at probably having my BA late Oct or early Novemeber. Its good to hear that you are both as active in advance as I am as a lot of girls I'm reading about seem to have consultation, book and have op very quickly!! I'm reading about all topics on this forum which has been so helpful and some others.
Where are you getting yours done? So far I've been to Transform, THG, Spire hospital and Nuffield.
Thanks
Haze83
Haze83
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by FinallyBB 16th July 2011, 4:03 pm

Hi Ladies!
I am going for my second ba in November 16th. All scheduled and will be paid for very soon. I had my first one March 23rd. I wish I would have listened to all the ladies on the forum. I had such very little breasts that I thought no matter what I went with, ANYTHING would be better than what I had...which it is, but I wish I would have went a little bigger and more projection. So I am going back for a second one going with HP's. I am so excited..I can't hardly wait. I have to wait til November because of my work schedule. It will slow down then...but I wish it were sooner! Good luck to all you ladies. It is so much fun getting new boobiesanyone else having BA in October???? 899188
FinallyBB
FinallyBB
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by tian 16th July 2011, 5:04 pm

Hi Stacey, sorry ive taken so long to msg u back!!

I havent actually got my date yet but im hoping to go with transform in glasgow with Mr Kuna. Meeting him 9th august so hoping to book up then anyone else having BA in October???? 923101 Just now i can wear either a 32c bra or 34b but after 2 wee girls my boobs r horrible n lost all volume :( I thought i wanted to be a D but after reading other girls posts - as well as finallyBB above , I think im going to ask for DD/E!! Totally greedy but i need to get this rite 1st time as its took me forever to save for this 1 lol

Haze have you decided who you will go with yet? n wat size do u want??

FinallyBB what size are u just now? Im scared i have mine then want them bigger too lol xx
tian
tian
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by staceygrundy 16th July 2011, 6:37 pm

I'm going with mr Nathan transform!
Size wise I'm kinda lost he wants me to have 300cc but I want to b a D so I wana be bigger than 300!
I'm going for high profile xxxx
staceygrundy
staceygrundy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tian 16th July 2011, 7:23 pm

I have no idea what i'll be having, tbh I cant quite get my head round what it all means lol I suppose i'll have a better idea when I meet Mr Kuna, I just know I want bigger boobies haha anyone else having BA in October???? 557141 xx
tian
tian
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey 16th July 2011, 8:08 pm

Stacey, you'll be going in 3 days after me! SO exciting!
monkey
monkey
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 322

Back to top Go down

Post by staceygrundy 16th July 2011, 8:12 pm

Wow monkey wat are u having? Overs???? Round???? Wat cc and profile
Can't wait to compare our pictures!!!!!
Tian it's so much info to get round but the more pics u c the more sidewise u get greedy!!!! Lol have u had a consultation already xx
staceygrundy
staceygrundy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey 16th July 2011, 8:14 pm

I'm getting around 300cc saline unders! I can't wait to compare photos either! I'm hoping to get a full C! Right now I'm a 32a!

I hope time flies by! I want them now! :O
monkey
monkey
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess76 16th July 2011, 8:18 pm

I've been told to have 300cc overs which I am hoping will take me from a B to a D but as the surgeon doesn't work by cup sizes I am worried this might be too small, the only worry I have is that if I go to the next size I could end up DD+ but I really don't want that! I am thinking about going back for a second consultation as I have already booked for 8th Nov but until I decide on the size of the implant they will not order them!
Princess76
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by tian 16th July 2011, 8:36 pm

I havent seen many pictures, just kinda know wat I want in my head lol maybe have to buy some lad mags nxt time im in asda anyone else having BA in October???? 375568 yeah had 1st consultation with tranform n was going to go see MYA aswell but unfortunatly i missed it and they have been foning me non-stop since, so much that they have put me off!! I researched loads of surgeons and was most impressed with Mr Kuna who luckily works with transform. They also offer transport in their price which is a big help as my hospital is quite far :) meeting Mr Kuna on the 9th aug and cant wait!! October cant come quick enough lol

Wat size are you just now stacey and wat r u hoping to be??
monkey n princess r u nervous or excited lol :) xx
tian
tian
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess76 16th July 2011, 8:47 pm

I think I'm more nervous, worried about whether I'll get what I want and that it all goes smoothly, and I'm petrified about having that needle in my hand to knock me out. Have wanted to do this for so long I am def a bit excited too!

I'm having mine done with MYA, but I know what you mean, I got fed up of calls from some of the companies when I requested the brochures I felt like I was being sold a second hand car!
Princess76
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey 16th July 2011, 8:51 pm

Tian, I'm more excited. Hahah. I've wanted them since I was 16. So for almost 10 years. I'm so ready to get them! But don't get me wrong...I'm very nervous as well...hehe.
monkey
monkey
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tian 16th July 2011, 8:56 pm

Oh I am super excited! I know the nite b4 i'll be like a kid on xmas eve lol Monkey ive wanted them since i was 16 too and im now 27! My 2 little sisters have HUGE boobs n I kid them on they stole mine haha!!
Princess the needle in your hand is nothing to worry about, I have had a few operations due to other health problems and the 1st time i thought i would be sick i was sooo scared but it was fine. U can ask for numbing cream if they have any and this also helps!! A wee scratch n u'll be out then wake up with boobies lol :) xx
tian
tian
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey 16th July 2011, 9:00 pm

I know how you feel, Tian! ALL of the girls on my dad's side of the family have HUGE boobies! My sister and I are both pretty flat! My sister wants them sooo bad, too! She tells me every day how jealous she is that I'm getting boobs!

"A wee scratch n u'll be out then wake up with boobies lol :) " Hahhahaha, that was so cute!
monkey
monkey
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess76 16th July 2011, 9:02 pm

The end result will def be worth it, I like the sound of the cream! I've also got 2 younger sisters with more than enough to go around, they're E and G cups, I got shortchanged too. But even though I have to pay for them I will get ones that stand the test of time! I've wanted this for about 15 years but never took the plunge til now but wish the op was sooner
Princess76
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tian 16th July 2011, 9:09 pm

Is your sis thinking of getting hers done monkey? My whole family think im mad but I dont care lol oh princess I wish mine was sooner too!! I have the money sitting but I have 2 wee girls n im on my own so I need 2 wait till its the october school holidays so my oldest is off, her schools a 10 min drive and ive read you cant drive for ten days or so :( Anyway from what I've heard good things come to those who wait lol ;) xx
tian
tian
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess76 16th July 2011, 9:17 pm

It'll be worth the wait, after so long a few more weeks will be nothing in comparison - seems sensible to work it round the hols, I was disappointed when I had to wait 2 more months than I planned but will be worth the wait for sure :o))
Princess76
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tian 16th July 2011, 9:23 pm

Oh im sure it will n im glad now ive met u girls on here :) Im sure we'll b a good help to each other n hopefully calm me down when I have a wee moan lol anyone else having BA in October???? 571992 xx
tian
tian
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tian 16th July 2011, 9:39 pm

princess u prob know but incase you dont MYA have a fab forum too :) xx
tian
tian
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess76 16th July 2011, 9:57 pm

Thanks,I didn't realise which is bad as I should have visited their site!!! Have just had a look, I'll keep checking on that one, although people here seem much more inclined to reply and help. I feel much more at ease now I've been on here, def need to keep in touch during our long wait!
Princess76
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey 16th July 2011, 10:09 pm

tian wrote:Is your sis thinking of getting hers done monkey? My whole family think im mad but I dont care lol oh princess I wish mine was sooner too!! I have the money sitting but I have 2 wee girls n im on my own so I need 2 wait till its the october school holidays so my oldest is off, her schools a 10 min drive and ive read you cant drive for ten days or so :( Anyway from what I've heard good things come to those who wait lol ;) xx

My sis does really want them done but she doesn't have the money!:(
monkey
monkey
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by staceygrundy 17th July 2011, 12:53 am

I'm about a 32A/B .....empty things tho! Really hate them!
Ive wait 10 years for mine! Was a bra fitter for 2 years and it made me feel worst about them, looking at everyone having something but I had nothing etc

78 sleeps!!!!!
staceygrundy
staceygrundy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next