Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody regrests the scars for uplift?

+2
kay
boobstobe
6 posters

Go down

Anybody regrests the scars for uplift? Empty Anybody regrests the scars for uplift?

Post by boobstobe 8th July 2011, 8:29 pm

Sorry I have so many questions and I am a newbie....

Do you have any regrets?
Also is there any lady here who has kept a photo diary?
I am new and can't PM but would like to see close up pictures of the evolution of the scars

I am still worried that I would not go for this surgery if the scars are too visible

Thank you
boobstobe
boobstobe
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Anybody regrests the scars for uplift? Empty Re: Anybody regrests the scars for uplift?

Post by kay 8th July 2011, 8:53 pm

Mine are quite visible and not very nice looking xx they were messy from the start and looked as though the PS rushed them and didn't care less what they looked like xx

I would research your PS very carefully as I know that there are surgeons out there who do excellent work for example, Nilesh Sojitra, Mr Topping etc etc.

There are lots of girls on here who are more than pleased with their scarring xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Anybody regrests the scars for uplift? Empty Re: Anybody regrests the scars for uplift?

Post by charms 8th July 2011, 9:53 pm

i agree i think picking the right dr is really important..... // they all probly have different styles and areas of specialty and stuff... after you get active and stuff you can see my pics if you want. im pretty happy with the scars although they are pretty extensive. i still totally think it was worth it.
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 8th July 2011, 10:14 pm

Hi hun, I had a lolli pop lift and pro op I was so scared about the scarring. From the minute I saw my scars I was pleased, they were from the beginning better than I had anticipated and they just keep fading... and I dont mind them being there because the new shape of my boobs is so good... the shape I have now is better than even before I had kids!

I agree with what was said before be sure you are cofident in your ps... I was and he did a great job, and gave me exactly what I wanted.

I kept a picture diary and once you have a few more posts and gain your active member status I will be more than happy to share my photos, as I am sure they will re assure you that the scars are nothing to worry about.

xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 8th July 2011, 11:02 pm

I'm happy I got the lift.I'm just past 7 weeks and the incisions are fading fast.Some areas are already flesh toned.If it will help ease your mind,I have had several previous breast surgeries for removal of solid tumors (Non cancerous yet grew quickly & large sized).The scars were around my areola.I have pics of them after they matured.They were invisible by 12 months post-op.I heal very well.You can view my "before" pictures on picture trail and the close-up of my areola will show you that no one would ever know I had large incisions in them.

How do you usually heal?
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 8th July 2011, 11:04 pm

Check out this young woman's pictures.By 5 months post-op you can barely tell she had a full lift!She also gives her recomendations for scar treatments that she used.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by boobstobe 8th July 2011, 11:36 pm

Thank you sooooooooooooo much

The problem is that I do not seem to heal very well. I has an ovarian cyst removed 2 years ago and have a scar from the belly button down. Although it is white, you can really see it.
However, the skin on the breast is different...

I would love to have the results from the web site above !!!!!!!!!!!!!
boobstobe
boobstobe
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 9th July 2011, 3:09 am

Another member on her told me about micro-pigmentation.It's like getting a tattoo to make the scars blend.Maybe that would if yours didn't end up they way you would like them to.
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 9th July 2011, 4:07 am

I have changed my profile,anyone can see my pictures.I posted my mature scars from 15 years ago.If it will help anyone please PM me.There are so few pics online with scars that are older in the breast area.

Anybody regrests the scars for uplift? 923101
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by boobstobe 9th July 2011, 7:41 am

Thanks so much Emma-Kate.....
boobstobe
boobstobe
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 10th July 2011, 10:58 am

im worried about scars too, as i may have to face a lift soon!!! :/
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down