Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uplift and not happy advice please

3 posters

Go down

uplift and not happy advice please Empty uplift and not happy advice please

Post by 89marie89 7th July 2011, 1:58 am

hello ladies this is my first time on this site ,
wot it is i had an uplift in febuary 2010 i wanted the 410 but my surgeon said he wouldnt do them that big as they would look silly,
he wanted to give me 350 but in the end we agreed on 390 , so i booked my surgery and another consultation to make sure everything was clear and i new wot to expect,
day of my surgey the surgeon came in went over everything and said ive booked u in to have 350 i said no we agreed on 390 an he said oh yes so we did il just change that,
wen i was was just about to be put asleep literly seconds b4 giving me the needle he said oh by the way i have 390 and 360 waiting cos i mite have to go with 360 incase the 390 dont fit . na if this was the case y diddnt he tell me in my consultations as i would not have gone through with it.

anyway i wake up and he has given me 360 im not happy strait away wen i go back a few months later and tell him im not happy with the size and how the uplift has come out (my nipples still look like the droop to floor) he said to me you cant realy tell yet how there going to turn out cos its early days so come back in about 8 months,

i was due to go back then found out i was preg so wot do i do if i go back now there just going to say its cos of my preg that my boobs have drooped agen please sum advice please
89marie89
89marie89
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

uplift and not happy advice please Empty Re: uplift and not happy advice please

Post by jen86 7th July 2011, 6:45 pm

Awww hun, i hope someone comes along who can help u as i dobt jav any experience in that. unfortunately, of a surgeon cant fit the bigger one in, its not uncommon for them to have a smaller implant jist in case. u r early days so i would give it time. however , voice ur concerns and tell thwm u r recently pregnant and see how it will effect you. nake sure everything is noted and take a few pics of ur boobs too so u hav pocture documentation .
good lick hun xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 21st July 2011, 12:00 am

89marie89,just checkin gback to see how your feeling about things now and if there were any changes?
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 21st July 2011, 12:00 am

89marie89,just checking back to see how your feeling about things now and if there were any changes in your nipple postion?
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down