Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

boobie day tommorrow...feeling awfully anxious

+6
moonmar
BlondeBarbie
ShootingStar
misf1
Mia
nikki tee
10 posters

Go down

boobie day tommorrow...feeling awfully anxious Empty boobie day tommorrow...feeling awfully anxious

Post by nikki tee 22nd April 2009, 9:02 pm

Hi ladies! Its my ba tommorrow, I am feeling a bit sick and jittery, did anyone else feel this? :( don't think I will sleep much xxx
nikki tee
nikki tee
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

boobie day tommorrow...feeling awfully anxious Empty Re: boobie day tommorrow...feeling awfully anxious

Post by Mia 22nd April 2009, 9:24 pm

I think everyone here felt just the same!!!! Just think what you will have tomorrow.. and you will catch up on your sleep. Take care and let us know how you get onxxxx Flash
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

boobie day tommorrow...feeling awfully anxious Empty Re: boobie day tommorrow...feeling awfully anxious

Post by misf1 22nd April 2009, 9:26 pm

Take care and let us know how you are. Try and get some sleep tonight. I'm so jealous.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nikki tee 22nd April 2009, 9:39 pm

Thankyou so much xxxx
nikki tee
nikki tee
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 22nd April 2009, 9:45 pm

Good luck tomorrow hunni, will think of you, make sure you let us know how you are ok Hug xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 22nd April 2009, 9:47 pm

I can feel you are anxious of the unknow... a quick chat with all medical staff tomorrow and you will be laughing with them all.. it really is ourselves that imagine the worse Screwy It can actually be a very good experience. I will be thinking of you.. you will have all your boobie sisters here to chat with at a click of a button. You go girl deep breaths ......and easy does it Flash Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 22nd April 2009, 10:11 pm

I know how you feel hun, im sure everyone on here does! Good luck for tomorrow you'll be back on here before you know it x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 22nd April 2009, 10:14 pm

Oh hun it's just the pre-op nerves, a mixture of worry and excitement... just try to think that tomorrow you will have your new boobies!!!!! Good luck and looking forward to hearing all about it xxx
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 23rd April 2009, 7:39 am

Nikki tee this section is just for BA stories (after you've had your op)
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 23rd April 2009, 7:40 am

Good luck today x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by renz 23rd April 2009, 7:51 am

good luck honey x
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Post by missmarie60 23rd April 2009, 8:41 am

i was very jittery, but i had a great time and it will be well worth it in the end, it really is not as bad as you think it will be, all the best for tomorrow...everything will be fine Hug

love marie x x x
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 23rd April 2009, 10:26 am

yes like the other girls say its normal good luck hun
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down