Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

update and pictures, ACTIVE+ members only

+15
nix47
rk19
COOKIE
RachelC87
sequinssparkle
kezmac
Nonna
ab1982
stokesy88
Chanhassen
gorgeousgirl4444
Jennifer2011
Flossy
lisalisa
Nemi
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

update and pictures, ACTIVE+ members only - Page 2 Empty Re: update and pictures, ACTIVE+ members only

Post by RachelC87 30th June 2011, 9:44 pm

Dont be silly Nemi..... im finally getting use to what i can and cant do lol im hoping it wont be much longer till im active and then i et to compare o y hearts content lol. i need to set some pics up on that picture trail myself. only took a couple of pics with the bandages on still

xxxxxxxx
RachelC87
RachelC87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

update and pictures, ACTIVE+ members only - Page 2 Empty Re: update and pictures, ACTIVE+ members only

Post by Nemi 30th June 2011, 9:51 pm

Hi Nix,
PMed you!
N
Nemi
Nemi
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by nix47 30th June 2011, 10:00 pm

Ouuu they are looking great! Such a nice size for your lovely slender frame.

I hope you are a very happy lady... they are fabulous! Have you noticed any more changes since day 8? I found mind changed a bit in the first 2 weeks then stopped and now at 3 weeks I've noticed them being a bit more bouncy and more natural!

xx
nix47
nix47
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by springstep123 30th June 2011, 10:45 pm

congrats! I am going to be a B/C when my swelling goes down as well. You're right, they don't have to be huge, just perfect for you :))

Could I please take a look?

x
springstep123
springstep123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemi 1st July 2011, 9:26 pm

Springstep, Kezmac and Sequin

I have sent you the details. Sorry for delay did not see your post for some strange reason.
nemi
Nemi
Nemi
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemi 1st July 2011, 9:31 pm

Hi Nix,

hope you are a very happy lady... they are fabulous! Have you noticed any more changes since day 8? I found mind changed a bit in the first 2 weeks then stopped and now at 3 weeks I've noticed them being a bit more bouncy and more natural!

I am 2 weeks today and i think they look less stuck on now, but not substantially so. Will add more photos soon.

I am pleased you have noticed a change and that they look more natural. Gives me hope. My PS did say they will change a lot.
My concern is that they are still very hot and i constantly have a burning feeling. Also they do feel very hard. Do they get softer in time?

Nemi
Nemi
Nemi
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemi 1st July 2011, 10:19 pm

Hi Aria

How was the consultation what did he say? give me all the details... would love to hear.
Nemi
PMed you
Nemi
Nemi
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 2nd July 2011, 5:42 pm

Hi Nemi, please can I have a look, I am a similar size and hoping to have 300cc nagor implants, under the muscle. Thanks hun! xx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by RachelC87 2nd July 2011, 8:58 pm

Hey Nemi, im back lol........... im active now babe so would love to have a nose update and pictures, ACTIVE+ members only - Page 2 321562 xx
RachelC87
RachelC87
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemi 2nd July 2011, 10:22 pm

Hi Louise and Rachel,

I have send you both the details.

and welcome
N
Nemi
Nemi
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RachelC87 2nd July 2011, 10:33 pm

Babe........ omg u must be soooooooooo happy... they are AMAZING!!! seriouly.... id be so happy if i were you. perfect size, and without sounding pervy ur nipples are a perfect shape/size lol sorry i hve this thing about nipples... i hate mine but i didnt want to have the scars otherwise i would of had them chopped and moved!! haha all the best babe xx
RachelC87
RachelC87
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemi 2nd July 2011, 10:45 pm

Hey Nemi, they look *naughty word* AMAZING!! It has just completely made me feel happy with mr. hamilton, what a great job he has done on you!

Thanks hon, I am really pleased you like it. Its difficult for me to know whether they look right and right size. I like them a lot, but am clearly subjective on the matter.

totally see the difference in your pics from day 8 to day 13, and can I just ask, how good did you think the macom was? because he said if I bought from M&S that would be fine, and he didn't think there was much of a difference?? but if you think it was worth it then I will go for it!

I think you are right about te difference in breast re:number of days . Though i cant see it myself I tried a bra today (support one from Debenham) and the lady said the 32D was too small and that i should go for 32DD. (admitting this bra was not as supportive as my sport bra which is also good and is 34B ) Strange really....i compromised on a 34C at the end. which is what i wanted from surgery. its my understanding that it will continue to change so who knows... javascript:emoticonp('Flash')

With respect to the Macom, i personally think he is right. They do however (i believe) help reduce the pain slightly as they take it all in and are more supportive than my sports bra. I used it for the first week and i found it comfortable and it made me feel safe. if you do get one; get a size bigger it will feel more comfortable.

Going back to see him in a couple of weeks for my 2nd appt, all booked up for September 12th!

Congratulations and good-luck! Interesting he discussed anatomical with you. shows he is comfortable doing what is right for you rather than what he is most comfortable doing surgery wise. I did ask him if i should go for anatomical and he said that despite having no much tissues breast he felt that my natural breast shape was round and so i would be better off with round. We should open a fan club. He is really ever so nice and Scottish.. You are in good hands.
keep updating me
nemi
Nemi
Nemi
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemi 2nd July 2011, 10:48 pm

Babe........ omg u must be soooooooooo happy... they are AMAZING!!! seriouly.... id be so happy if i were you. perfect size, and without sounding pervy ur nipples are a perfect shape/size lol sorry i hve this thing about nipples.

Hey rachel,
Wow thank you for the compliment. Will go and have a look at the mirror. never thought about this before. just so glad that i feel like a women...AND I SO DO>>>>>

Stars
nemi xxx
Nemi
Nemi
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CutieMcC 11th July 2011, 3:47 am

Hey Racheal,

How long did it take you too be able to get more access, i really want to be able to see others, talk and compare! It's like some times I am happy with them! They are way bigger then before, but I think get boob greed! Still trying to get use to them, and if they look the way they are suppose too.... anyone else have that problem.
CutieMcC
CutieMcC
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by teddy73 11th July 2011, 7:22 am

Hi there, I'd love to see them - but like RachelC87 I'm still a newbie and waiting to be an active member!!
teddy73
teddy73
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2