Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how come I'm apparently a 34E, wheres my clevage?

+8
Gemski
*Sally*
jen86
lindsaylouise
Phoebe
star2angel
sequinssparkle
Trisha
12 posters

Go down

how come I'm apparently a 34E, wheres my clevage? Empty how come I'm apparently a 34E, wheres my clevage?

Post by Trisha 27th June 2011, 6:29 pm

heyyy so even though Im only two weeks I thought it might be fun to get measured just to see where Im at... I thought maybe a d/dd. I got measured at La Senza, she said 34e! what! But the thing is yea there big, but I have no clevage at all, even when I try to push them together... Im seriously worried are they ruined?? arrrggg advice needed xx how come I'm apparently a 34E, wheres my clevage? 154564
Trisha
Trisha
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

how come I'm apparently a 34E, wheres my clevage? Empty Re: how come I'm apparently a 34E, wheres my clevage?

Post by sequinssparkle 27th June 2011, 6:57 pm

They are just two weeks old! Leave it a few more weeks as the muscle needs to relax x
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

how come I'm apparently a 34E, wheres my clevage? Empty Re: how come I'm apparently a 34E, wheres my clevage?

Post by star2angel 27th June 2011, 7:08 pm

It is way too early for you to be getting a cleavage! I am over three weeks and getting them to meet takes some serious effort!

Congrats on the 34E - that is a great size!

You will get your cleavage in the end but try and leave them alone for a while longer and let yourself heal. xx
star2angel
star2angel
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 27th June 2011, 7:13 pm

No matter how much I tried I oculd not move my boobs when I was so early post op, now I can get a fab cleavage. Just have to wait for them to settle abit first chick
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 27th June 2011, 7:22 pm

you will get a nice clevege soon, its still very early, dont worry xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 27th June 2011, 7:44 pm

ive never really had a cleavage, as im quite broad, i used to be a 36e, n could never get them together. Now im a 34ff, and they still dont go together. I have a large gap between my boobs. They need way more time tho, as they soften they will become easier to re-arrange as such. Just make sure u dont push them too much if theyre not ready, u dont wanto do any damage x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 27th June 2011, 8:15 pm

Far to early to be even thinking about clevage honey. Worth remembering as well that unders will never totally meet in the middle because the pectoral muscle prohibits the implant slightly. You will get a good clevage tho - give it time xxxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemski 27th June 2011, 8:27 pm

I'm 23 days post op and also went to la senza at 2 weeks post to be measured lol. I was a 30e! But Im going to debenhams on sat to be measured as all the 30e bras I've tried are too small on me lol

But hunny me boobs are still very far apart. I have to push hard to get them to move together and even then they dont meet. I think the muscle still isn't relaxed enough yet. We are still early days yet so dont worry too much :)

Congratulations on your 34e's I bet they are amazing ;) x x
Gemski
Gemski
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 27th June 2011, 8:44 pm

I was worried about cleavage too.But the ladies on her assured me to give it time.Now I'm at almost 6 weeks post op with under the muscle implants and I'm getting really nice cleavage as they settle in ans xome forward more.You'll see so much improvement in the weeks to come!The waiting is the hardest part.Congratulations on your new size!Just in time for the warm summers months!
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 28th June 2011, 11:40 am

I didnt feel comfortable in a bra or get cleavage until about 3 months post op, so dont worry yet Hun, they'll come together soon! X
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th June 2011, 12:18 pm

*Sally* wrote:Far to early to be even thinking about clevage honey. Worth remembering as well that unders will never totally meet in the middle because the pectoral muscle prohibits the implant slightly. You will get a good clevage tho - give it time xxxx

Wise words Sally.

Give your new boobs some time babe, you're VERY early in your recovery and your boobs still need time to drop, soften and settle and that sweetie can take MONTHS! my boobs didn't get full movement and fully soften up till I was 6 months post-op!

The kind of bra you wear will also have a big impact on the look you're wanting, when your boobs have fully settled you van buy a bra to specifically create that WOW of boobage! or, you can buy a bra that going to give you a nice natural look.

This is the beauty of a boob job, we get the best of both worlds! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Flossy 28th June 2011, 12:21 pm

i am quite lucky i have quite 'together' boobs.. i think its cause im quite narrow? they havent got much room to be apart lol?

But what i was gonna ask was when u have your 6 week check up and they say you can wear an underwired bra can u then wear any kind? like a push up or strapless?

xx
Flossy
Flossy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th June 2011, 12:32 pm

Flossy wrote:But what i was gonna ask was when u have your 6 week check up and they say you can wear an underwired bra can u then wear any kind? like a push up or strapless?

xx

Yup!

You're free to wear what you like babe, you may possibly find wearing them for a length of time a little bit uncomfortable at first and many of us have to wean our new boobs into the wored bras building up the time in the day we can wear them till over a couple of weeks you can wear them all the time. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down