Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone got their post op in London THG on wednesda

3 posters

Go down

Anyone got their post op in London THG on wednesda Empty Anyone got their post op in London THG on wednesda

Post by sequinssparkle 26th June 2011, 2:16 am

has anyone got their post op or going to THG in London on Wednesday?

I've got my check and I'm just so scared to go on the tube...they said I'l be fine and I trust them but I'l be holding my breasts on the bouncy tubes hehe.

I've always wondered if we met anyone from here and we didn't know about eachothers boob jobs...would we be friendly?

sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Anyone got their post op in London THG on wednesda Empty Re: Anyone got their post op in London THG on wednesda

Post by Hopeful 26th June 2011, 8:33 am

Hey I would share Yr concern too, u had Yr BA one day b4 me yeah? I would be worried about gettin them knocked into not so much the jiggling part. I'm suprised u have to go London for post op. Thought u had yrs done at Dolan? Bromsgrove?

How u feeling anyway? Happy healing hun
Hopeful
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Anyone got their post op in London THG on wednesda Empty Re: Anyone got their post op in London THG on wednesda

Post by sequinssparkle 26th June 2011, 9:14 am

Yeah but they got loadsa clinics. Hammersmith closer but they said breast aftercare isn't there so gotta go Weymouth street which means two tubes!
I'm ok today...so far. Set my alarm every four hours for painkillers.
My boobs are still rock hard...are yours?
X
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobiemagic 26th June 2011, 11:34 am

I'm going on Friday hun lol I'll be holding them as well :-) mine are hard and sore today :-( just laying in bed xxxxx
Boobiemagic
Boobiemagic
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopeful 26th June 2011, 10:44 pm

Oh I see, u are from London, sparkle. Mine are just itchy cos of the strapping. They do look plastic at the mo. Can't wait for them to settle. Think I mite start doing that set alarm for medication.
Hopeful
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down