Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paying for your BA

+28
mytime
Nemi
minxie
d_whpl
Flossy
JQueen
Nonna
ejones380
stokesy88
nicolamichael1
Rach26
alfie
charbie17
Dolly6410
Kat86
ab1982
lindsaylouise
gorgeousgirl4444
Gemski
misf1
yettiricey
leehosegood
pinkbabe
bigandsmall
jen86
Nyssa-H
RoxyChick
Karen1982
32 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Paying for your BA - Page 2 Empty Re: Paying for your BA

Post by ab1982 9th June 2011, 8:10 pm

Thanks Lindsaylouise!!

U'll have to let me know how it goes :) Congratualtions to u 2
I'm 9/8/12 - in coral bay - the other side of the island. Bet u'll have some fab nites out b4 the big day!
Just tryin to sort accommodation out 4 every1...who said marryin abroad was easier!!! Lol
xxx
ab1982
ab1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 9th June 2011, 8:16 pm

jen86 wrote:
Rach26 wrote:I cannot bloody save for anything!! Mainly cos I start to save then something comes up with one of the kids or something for the house and it gets spent again!!!

I have looked into borrowing the money, but can't get loans or credit cards or anything as I don't work.

I also asked my parents, but despite knowing I desperately wanted my boobies done, and knowing how badly it was affecting me, they decided to tell me that they couldn't afford to lend me any money and then spend £17,000 on home improvements!!!!

Soooo I'm now hoping that my friend comes good on his promise and gets my boobs for me as a thank you for a couple of recent favours!!!
im soooo nosy!! i wana know what the favours were!! that wud be pretty damn generous of him. I wish my friends wud give me the money!! he he xx

lol well we've been good friends for a while, and although we haven't spoken in ages it is still really easy. You know the type of friend who you can go for years without speaking and when you do it just goes right back to how it was before??

Well when I first started really looking into my boob job I was chatting to him and he said he gave out small personal loans so he could help me with the money. So I was all ready to sign on the dotted line, having agreed with hubby (we were still together at the time) that he would pay £100 a month and I would pay £50 a month. But then my friend vanished! Literally off the face of the earth!!!

Anyway, I found him on facebook and added him a couple of weeks ago. And then 2 weeks ago tomorrow he calls me at just gone midnight asking me for a really huge favour but that he needed to come round to explain. He arrived here at 2am, and we spent all night chatting about his problem and what he wanted me to do. Long story short he has been a bad boy, his wife found out, kicked him out and was threatening never seeing his kids again unless she spoke to the other woman. And cos the other woman had been ignoring him for over a week, he wanted me to pretend to be her!

Well I made the call, and he left, and promised (cos he knows exactly how much my boobs mean to me) that to express his thanks he would buy me my boobs. Anyway, the other day I saw some trouble brewing from some mutual friends, so I called my friend again and said "you should know etc etc" and emailed him screen shots of the conversation that was happening. So he said he owes me twice for saving his neck now so he is definitely definitely going to get me my boobs.

Obviously he wants to sort things out at home first, but I've told him I want to aim for around August 15th, and he has said he will aim for having the money 3-4 weeks before that but nothing set in stone yet as, although for him £6,500 would be easy to "lose", he is having to be pretty careful around his wife (who is now talking civilly to him and letting him see his kids).

Just keeping my fingers firmly crossed!!!

I'm having my first consultation with James on 22nd June, so could happen pretty quick depending on my friend coming good with the money!
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 9th June 2011, 8:21 pm

Hha tell me about it! most of us have booked the holidays now, but god trying to please everybody is a nightmare!!
Hopefully be worth all the stress in the end... weve been engaged 9 years and 2gether for 12! so its about time now :) xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by ab1982 9th June 2011, 9:00 pm

thats a long time engagement!!
How come its taken so long to get married?
We've been together 12 yrs but he only proposed in feb this year - thought it would never happen!! But all seems to be goin gud now! :)
How long ago did u have ur op? My surgeon said i should have about 380..what were u b4? were they unders/overs? xx
ab1982
ab1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonna 10th June 2011, 7:09 am

My Dad offered to pay for mine - luckily. If he hadn't there is no way in the near future of me being able to do it.
Nonna
Nonna
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by JQueen 10th June 2011, 8:02 am

I used £2500 from my currant account and £2500 from my savings...After looking on here I think I could of saved some money by shopping around but I did go 2 a very good surgeon...Think I paid London prices...(I live in the Midlands) I have been a bit skint this last month but there all paid now so thats good .... Stars
JQueen
JQueen
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by Flossy 10th June 2011, 8:08 am

Oh jqueen your having mr inglefield!!

When is your op date? I have to say that i think his soooo lovely and dont regret paying the extra money!!

x
Flossy
Flossy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 10th June 2011, 12:12 pm

Hi amyjayne, i know it was a very long engagement lol, things just kept popping up kids, bills etc! so he just said enough is enough now lets do it!
Still hasnt sunk in where its taken so long!
I had my op on the 1st so only 9 days post op! i was an A cup b4 the op, 380cc took me to D/DD i had high profile overs, i will pm u with my details so u can see my pics, my stitches come out 2moro so ill be putting more on then.

xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 10th June 2011, 12:25 pm

Rach26 wrote:
jen86 wrote:
Rach26 wrote:I cannot bloody save for anything!! Mainly cos I start to save then something comes up with one of the kids or something for the house and it gets spent again!!!

I have looked into borrowing the money, but can't get loans or credit cards or anything as I don't work.

I also asked my parents, but despite knowing I desperately wanted my boobies done, and knowing how badly it was affecting me, they decided to tell me that they couldn't afford to lend me any money and then spend £17,000 on home improvements!!!!

Soooo I'm now hoping that my friend comes good on his promise and gets my boobs for me as a thank you for a couple of recent favours!!!
im soooo nosy!! i wana know what the favours were!! that wud be pretty damn generous of him. I wish my friends wud give me the money!! he he xx

lol well we've been good friends for a while, and although we haven't spoken in ages it is still really easy. You know the type of friend who you can go for years without speaking and when you do it just goes right back to how it was before??

Well when I first started really looking into my boob job I was chatting to him and he said he gave out small personal loans so he could help me with the money. So I was all ready to sign on the dotted line, having agreed with hubby (we were still together at the time) that he would pay £100 a month and I would pay £50 a month. But then my friend vanished! Literally off the face of the earth!!!

Anyway, I found him on facebook and added him a couple of weeks ago. And then 2 weeks ago tomorrow he calls me at just gone midnight asking me for a really huge favour but that he needed to come round to explain. He arrived here at 2am, and we spent all night chatting about his problem and what he wanted me to do. Long story short he has been a bad boy, his wife found out, kicked him out and was threatening never seeing his kids again unless she spoke to the other woman. And cos the other woman had been ignoring him for over a week, he wanted me to pretend to be her!

Well I made the call, and he left, and promised (cos he knows exactly how much my boobs mean to me) that to express his thanks he would buy me my boobs. Anyway, the other day I saw some trouble brewing from some mutual friends, so I called my friend again and said "you should know etc etc" and emailed him screen shots of the conversation that was happening. So he said he owes me twice for saving his neck now so he is definitely definitely going to get me my boobs.

Obviously he wants to sort things out at home first, but I've told him I want to aim for around August 15th, and he has said he will aim for having the money 3-4 weeks before that but nothing set in stone yet as, although for him £6,500 would be easy to "lose", he is having to be pretty careful around his wife (who is now talking civilly to him and letting him see his kids).

Just keeping my fingers firmly crossed!!!

I'm having my first consultation with James on 22nd June, so could happen pretty quick depending on my friend coming good with the money!
omg!!! that is sooo juicy!! as if!!?? he must be loaded to be fine with giving away £6500!! tho u have done him a favour that otherwise wud have screwed his life up!!!
keep me posted on this one hun, and thanks for sharing!! im excited to see how it turns out....gosh./...this is better then TOWIE!!! lol
well fingers crossed he coughs up soon n u get ur new boobies!!!! xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 10th June 2011, 2:36 pm

I am totally telling the truth!! I have helped him keep seeing his kids, and also helped him avoid a possible court case and he is now considering suing the people who were making up stuff about him for slander.

But yes he is pretty loaded. He is a director or an IT company, has a gorgeous house and fast cars. The money won't be a problem for him, its just being careful around his wife so she doesn't find out! lol

I will definitely keep you posted x
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JQueen 10th June 2011, 2:49 pm

Flossy wrote:Oh jqueen your having mr inglefield!!

When is your op date? I have to say that i think his soooo lovely and dont regret paying the extra money!!

x

No already had them done hun xx He is SO lovely, I am really glad I paid extra. I had an overnight stay it was just me and 2 nurses so that was nice. He has done a really good job they are a tad too big right now I'm still waiting for them to get smaller lol... shrug

It was a lot of cash to part with but the results are great, I wore an underwired bra for a couple of hours 2day and it felt fine (was good 2 get my sports bra back on!) Hug
JQueen
JQueen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Flossy 10th June 2011, 3:05 pm

Aw sorry it says on ur profile PRE BA lol!

Oh i was a day case thank god i was asking to leave a couple of hours after i woke up i was so bored! Did you go to the Queen Anne hospital?
Have you got any pictures i can have a look at? I have a couple too if you want to have a look at mine?

Your the first person that iv found who went to him lol it was so hard to get info on him from patients!

x
Flossy
Flossy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 10th June 2011, 3:42 pm

Oh my god I cannot believe your friend is going to pay for them Rach26!!! That's amazing but won't you feel a bit guilty?!

xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 10th June 2011, 3:48 pm

Karen i will a bit. But its a case of I've done him a couple of favours, so he is doing me a favour as thanks.

He said that my boobs may cost up to £6500 but that's nothing compared with him being able to see his kids. He said it is nothing compared to his gratitude. But i told him that my boobs mean so much to me, more than anyone really knows, so i know exactly how grateful he is.
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 10th June 2011, 3:52 pm

That's very true and as you said before that money is nearly nothing to him anyway so good on you.

I wish someone would pay for mine lol xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by d_whpl 10th June 2011, 7:12 pm

I paid for mine cash! about 3/4 came from life savings. 1/4 was cash from my account.
I feel awful about using my life savings but since my brother had just blasted his half of the joint life savings on a flash car, I feel a little less guilty about using mine to look better :)

Rach26, be very careful. Friends and money mix very badly. But if it all ends well then you will have been really lucky to meet him!
d_whpl
d_whpl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 10th June 2011, 7:16 pm

Im worried about you to rach26, its a lot of money.. hopefully it all works out for you xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 10th June 2011, 8:18 pm

I put down a deposit of £1,100 and am paying the rest over 12 months interest free. (about £230 ish per month)

I now officially have 2 payments to go and they're all MIIIIIINE!!!
Thank f**k because I was made redundant in March and I'm struggling...

Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemi 10th June 2011, 9:08 pm

Using savings! but now feel like an idiot. I should have got a loan with 0 interest and pay it monthly!
Nemi
Nemi
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by JQueen 10th June 2011, 9:16 pm

Flossy wrote:Aw sorry it says on ur profile PRE BA lol!

Oh i was a day case thank god i was asking to leave a couple of hours after i woke up i was so bored! Did you go to the Queen Anne hospital?
Have you got any pictures i can have a look at? I have a couple too if you want to have a look at mine?

Your the first person that iv found who went to him lol it was so hard to get info on him from patients!

x

Hey hun,
Yes I some on picturetrail, I will pm you. I had zero bruising I had drains though I think that helped (but it did hurt after I have 2 say) Let me know yours I would love 2 take a peek... Feels strange we have both had the same surgoen, I must say I did see your avatar before in a previous thread and thought those are nice lol x Hug
JQueen
JQueen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by d_whpl 10th June 2011, 9:22 pm

Nemi wrote:Using savings! but now feel like an idiot. I should have got a loan with 0 interest and pay it monthly!
No, you've made the right choice in my book. It's such a more carefree life to live without debts/loans!
Btw your avatar is sexxxxxxxy :) x
d_whpl
d_whpl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by mytime 11th June 2011, 12:08 pm

i was one of the lucky ones Paying for your BA - Page 2 899188 my hubby paid for my boobies Paying for your BA - Page 2 204135
mytime
mytime
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemi 11th June 2011, 1:01 pm

Hi D
[No, you've made the right choice in my book. It's such a more carefree life to live without debts/loans!
Btw your avatar is sexxxxxxxy :) x]

You are probably right. Should work at increasing my savings up again.

Thanks re AvtaR i love this comic, the best one around ..and really represents me well. (not the sexy bit mind you - after the op it just about possible)

Nemi
Nemi
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by star2angel 11th June 2011, 7:05 pm

Credit card, then husband, then eventually at about £500 a month for the next ten months.....me!
star2angel
star2angel
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 11th June 2011, 7:08 pm

My dad helped me pay for them and I have to pay him back and do the odd bit of cleaning of his house (lazy man lol). Small price to pay for my new additions Cheerleader

xx
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next