Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paying today....op in two days. scared again!!

+2
jen86
star2angel
6 posters

Go down

paying today....op in two days. scared again!! Empty paying today....op in two days. scared again!!

Post by star2angel 1st June 2011, 7:14 am

Ok. Doing this from mobile phone so gonna keep it short. husband paying today and I have less than 48 hours to go now.

My stomach is rolling, I have so much to do before I go in and I feel like crying.....but noone knows why I am stressed!

I need calming words of reassurance if you can spare the time........x
star2angel
star2angel
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

paying today....op in two days. scared again!! Empty Re: paying today....op in two days. scared again!!

Post by jen86 1st June 2011, 7:20 am

aaww Hug try to think of the end result hun, and hopefully it shud calm u abit...or make u excited!! i remeber feeling this way and i was so annoyed at myself, cos i wasnt even nervous about the op, just the fear of the unknown! people arent kidding on here when they say it is one of the best days ever of their lives....i loved my BA day and when its over, youll actually miss it!! I wish i could do mine all over again. trust me, i didnt think i would be saying that!
its one of those things that u get nervous about and all worked up, but when its over you wish u could do it again and really take it in and relax.
Sorry if this isnt very comforting, but you really have nothing to worry about!
nerves r normal! we ALL felt like this at some point, your not alone!
everytime u feel nervous, whip out a pic of your before boobs to remind yourself why your doing it and smile!!!
Hug
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

paying today....op in two days. scared again!! Empty Re: paying today....op in two days. scared again!!

Post by kayla 1st June 2011, 7:26 am

There really is no need to be nervous - you will I am SURE have a great experience, you will be so well looked after that you won't want to leave!! You will be crying when you leave, that's the irony!! Don't waste your time with negative emotions, look forward to the future, in three days, you will never do this again, all the fact finding and anticipation will be over. Enjoy this time babe. Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by charls87 1st June 2011, 7:42 am

Like the girls said...we all feel nervous, but there really is no need to be, your in the safest hands possible!

As soon as your settled in at the hospital you'll have plenty going on around you to distract you, and before you know it you'll have pretty new boobies!! Its amazing how calm the nurses make you feel as well.
DO.NOT.PANIC! x
charls87
charls87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 1st June 2011, 8:25 am

sending u best of luck hun, im paying off mine today too as mine has 2 b in 2 weeks before op xx
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 845

https://www.facebook.com/#!/gorgeousgirl4444

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st June 2011, 9:31 am

OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!

Today, paying that bill...... THAT'S going to be the hardest part of your boob job journey babe! haha the rest is a breeze after this!

You'll get yourself sorted sweetness, you've been around us all here for long enough to know everything you need and if you mind goes a little foggy t all you know that we'll be here for you every step along the way paying today....op in two days. scared again!! 184153

Remember this is a GOOD thing! Something you've waited for and now you're going to get! paying today....op in two days. scared again!! 43418

Enjoy these last couple of days babe, the final build up is the most amazing time and you'll look back upon these last days and realise just how much these days were the BEST part of your BA experience as well as the day you actually wake with your boobs! paying today....op in two days. scared again!! 543132

Enjoy it lovely, you know we're here to hold your hand, so REALX! It's all gonna be just fine! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down