Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

445 to 470cc

5 posters

Go down

445 to 470cc  Empty 445 to 470cc

Post by cherry 27th May 2011, 8:48 am

445 to 470cc  267328 Hi im having surgery june 4th i was going to have 445cc but now having 445cc to 470cc its so hard to pick a size ?so im going to leave it up to the surgen on the day which one is best for me im 5ft 8 . 9stone 12lbs size 10 to 12 has any one got some pictures i can have a look at x x
cherry
cherry
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

445 to 470cc  Empty Re: 445 to 470cc

Post by sarahdawn31 27th May 2011, 9:36 am

Hey hun, try not to worry too much, there isnt a huge difference between the two, only 25cc, and with you being 5'8 that shouldnt be noticable. did you show your ps pics of how you want to look?
I personally would suggest going the bigger, for two reasons, one you are fairly tall and second, a lot of girls (myself included) would like to go bigger.

I am 5'10 and had 540cc... willing to share my pics if you like
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry 27th May 2011, 10:08 am

Thanks hun i forgot to show him pic's everything i wanted to say went out of my head lol, that would b good will u pm ur password x x
cherry
cherry
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 27th May 2011, 3:54 pm

I assume you are haveing the inspira range in extra full projection as they are the only ones that come in 445c or 470cc's

The 445cc is 12.25cm wide and 6cm projection

The 470cc is 12.5cm wide and 6.2cm projection.

Just thought knowing the sizes might help
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry 27th May 2011, 6:24 pm

Thanks misf1 that helps i forgot to ask projection i allways 4get everything, im having natrelle is that the same? x x
cherry
cherry
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 27th May 2011, 8:42 pm

If you are really worried about your size choice, then perhaps make another appointment with your ps to discuss size... it is a very important decision! I think when deciding on size, the best thing to do is bring pictures of how you want to look and let the ps determine what size and profile you will need to achieve that look.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 27th May 2011, 9:05 pm

hello, i had 460cc and im 5ft 6 size 10 and my implants really suit my frame. again, there isnt much diff at all but i personally wud have th bigger ones!!
xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 27th May 2011, 9:28 pm

It is the same hun, naturelle make inspira, then you have the choice of soft touch and something else, can't quite remember what it's called at the mo. Doh
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th May 2011, 9:53 pm

misf1 wrote:It is the same hun, naturelle make inspira, then you have the choice of soft touch and something else, can't quite remember what it's called at the mo. Doh

Responsive xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th May 2011, 10:00 pm

cherry wrote:445 to 470cc  267328 Hi im having surgery june 4th i was going to have 445cc but now having 445cc to 470cc its so hard to pick a size ?so im going to leave it up to the surgen on the day which one is best for me im 5ft 8 . 9stone 12lbs size 10 to 12 has any one got some pictures i can have a look at x x

I absolutely agree with Sarahdawn, it's so important that your surgeon knows the look you're after babe.

I think if your surgeon is aware of the look you're after then you're right to leave it up to your surgeon whilst you're in theatre babe, very often a surgeon will change their mind when you're in theatre and give you a different sized implant than the one first thought to gain the best from your surgery, so if you're both happy with the agreed result I wouldn't be concerned sweetheart, there will be a difference the sizes and I don't agree that biggest is best, what is best is the implant that best suits your body type to achieve the look you want babe and your surgeon is the best person to gain that result for you. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 27th May 2011, 10:04 pm

cookie wrote:
misf1 wrote:It is the same hun, naturelle make inspira, then you have the choice of soft touch and something else, can't quite remember what it's called at the mo. Doh

Responsive xx

aw thank you cookie, my brain has gone somewhere else tonight. I thought it was responsive, but I then convinced myself it wasn't 445 to 470cc  869500
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry 28th May 2011, 8:22 am

445 to 470cc  184153 Thanks so much for all your advice ladies its helped a lot, not feeling to good at the mo got some sort of cold hope it goes b4 saturday x x
cherry
cherry
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down